The Norwich City Debate - your questions answered
©Focus Images Limited www.focus-images.co.uk +447814 482222
Norwich City writers David Cuffley, Michael Bailey and Mark Armstrong have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Getting the safe standing roadshow to a demo at Carrow Road and trying to get the club interested
• Shouldn`t George Francomb merit playing at a higher level on loan than League Two?
• What do Norwich City have to do to get the detractors off their backs?
• Tony Pulis’ comments about the referee’s decision to award Norwich City the free-kick that lead to the winning goal on Saturday.
• Chris Hughton’s best signing so far.
• Which players might Chris Hughton move on in the transfer window.
• Has Steven Whittaker passed Russell Martin in the pecking order?
• The most improved player since the start of the season.
• The concern that Norwich City have carried little attacking threat during the second half against Arsenal and Stoke.
• How to fit David Fox into the team.
• Predictions for Saturday’s game at Reading.
• Given Aston Villa’s poor start does Paul Lambert regret leaving Norwich City for Villa?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to email@example.com or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate