The Norwich City Debate - your questions answered
©Focus Images Limited www.focus-images.co.uk +447814 482222
Norwich City writers David Cuffley, Michael Bailey and Mark Armstrong have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• John Ruddy and Wes Hoolahan playing for their countries tonight.
• The negative reaction to the point Norwich City got at Reading.
• What striker should Norwich City buy in January?
• Rooney and van Persie recovering from injury in time for Saturday’s game.
• How do we all feel about Michael Turner now?
• Aston Villa cup tickets selling like hot cakes.
• Has Anthony Pilkington gone completely off the boil?
• Does Norwich City’s current formation mean its the end for David Fox?
• The chances of the Murhpy twins making appearances on the first team bench before the end of the season.
• The battle for the right-back position between Russell Martin and Steven Whittaker.
• Norwich City’s problem in creating and scoring goals.
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to email@example.com or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate