The Norwich City Debate - your questions answered
15:43 21 November 2012
©Focus Images Limited www.focus-images.co.uk +447814 482222
Norwich City writers David Cuffley and Michael Bailey have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Steven Whittaker’s case for the Man of the Match award against Manchester United.
• Bradley Johnson’s performance against Manchester United.
• Were Chris Hughton’s comments regarding keeping Norwich City up as his best ever achievement a man management master-stroke or PR disaster?
• Should Hughton pick a more attacking side against Southampton and Sunderland?
• Is Hughton’s next big task to develop the team into an attacking force, not just a defensive one?
• Elliott Bennett being overlooked for a starting place.
• Striker rumours including Danny Graham and Marouane Chamakh.
• With the massive increase in revenue from the new TV deal would you like to see Hughton make some big signings in the summer?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to email@example.com or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate