May 26 2015 Latest news:
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Norwich City writers Michael Bailey and Mark Armstrong have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• With four main strikers to choose from each week, do Norwich City need more strikers?
• Who would Norwich City miss the most if they left in January?
• Where can Norwich City finish this season and how long will it take to reach the magic 40-point mark?
• The likely relegation candidates.
• The chances of season ticket prices being frozen if Norwich City stay in the Premier League.
• The chances of signing Javier Garrido on a permanent deal.
• The partnership deal with Front Row.
• Standing areas at Carrow Road.
• An FA Cup run against an early exit and concentrating on the Premier League.
• Will Chris Hughton rotate his squad over the busy festive schedule?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate