October 22 2014 Latest news:
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
Norwich City writers David Cuffley, Michael Bailey and Mark Armstrong have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• The potential strikers linked with Norwich City during the transfer window.
• Signing a striker from abroad.
• Ryan Bennett playing at left-back at West Ham instead of Marc Tierney.
• Will Paul Lambert be the first Premier League manager casualty of 2013?
• Which of the fringe players that featured in the 3-0 win at Peterborough deserve a recall to the first team?
• Will Newcastle, Liverpool and Spurs extend Norwich City’s bad run?
• Norwich City attempting to win the FA Cup as well as Premier League survival.
• A more structured approach to Norwich City’s pricing policy for cup games.
• Which players will levae Norwich City during this transfer window?
• What will the Murphy twins bring to the team?
• How much are Norwich City missing John Ruddy?
• Are Tom Adeyemi and James Vaughan in the shop window or will they be given a run in the squad next season?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to email@example.com or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate