November 28 2014 Latest news:
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Norwich City writers David Cuffley and Mark Armstrong have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
The Norwich City Debate - your questions answered
Topics discussed included:
• The chances of Norwich City signing Gary Hooper or Danny Graham before the end of the January transfer window.
• Why didn’t David Fox make the squad at Liverpool?
• The chances of the Murphy twins making the squad for the game against Luton.
• The poor run of form coinciding with Steve Whittaker being absent.
• Norwich City’s performances at the back without Sebastien Bassong.
• Is Grant Holt past it?
• Is Mark Bunn that shaky that City need another back up goalkeeper for John Ruddy in Lee Camp?
• Where is Norwich City’s next Premier League win coming from?
• The chances of Norwich City being relegated if the club doesn’t sign a proven striker.
• Playing Elliott Bennett or Anthony Pilkington upfront.
• The likelihood of Chris Hughton getting the sack before the season is out.
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate