December 19 2014 Latest news:
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Norwich City writers David Cuffley, Michael Bailey and Mark Armstrong have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Chris Hughton employing a diamond formation at home against lesser or similarly positioned teams from now on in.
• Alex Tettey and Bradley Johnson’s lack of creativity being the root cause of our goal famine.
• Chris Hughton’s respect for the opposition reflected in an attitude of even at home going for a draw rather than a win.
• Will Juventus’ clinical slaughter of Celtic have an impact on Gary Hooper’s summer asking price?
• The chances of playing two up front against Everton at home.
• The possibility of Kei Kamara starting against Everton.
• What will the team gain from their four-day training trip away in the sun?
• Why all the fuss about Kei Kamara?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate