April 16 2014 Latest news:
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Norwich City writers David Cuffley and Paddy Davitt have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• The team’s trip to Abu Dhabi.
• Is this season’s defence any better than last season’s?
• Any big changes in the summer at Norwich City if they remain in the Premier League?
• Should Chris Hughton go a bit more cavalier with a diamond or a 4-4-2 formation?
• Will David Fox be given any more chances is he on borrowed time?
• Who should be dropped so Becchio and Holt can play up front together?
• The chances of Grant Holt leaving in the summer now that his family have returned to the north.
• If he stays fit, could James Vaughan become a valuable asset for Norwich City?
• Do Norwich City play better away from home where there is slightly less pressure and slightly more patient support for the team?
• Is Mark Robins a potential future Norwich City manager ?
• The current situation with John Ruddy’s recovery.
• Will Chris Hughton retain any of the players he allowed to go out on loan for the season or will he release them?
• Will Norwich City make the permanent signing of Javier Garrido a priority?
• How many points will be enough this season to stay up?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate