Premier Division title-chasers Wymondham Rangers slipped up as they were held to a 1-1 draw at home to Silver Fox; whilst two Luke Tuttle goals and another from Liam Blofield gave AFC Wanderers a 3-2 win at Costessey Sports.

A 3-2 victory at Norman Wanderers Res for 1A leaders Reepham Town has left them within touching distance of the title. They need a point from their last four games to leave challengers Hellesdon Athletic, who beat Aslacton 5-1, looking at a play-off place. Horsford SC completed a quick double over Windmill Wanderers, beating them 3-1 and Fiveways had a crucial 4-1 (Daniel Joyce, Kris Hume, Michael Barker and Michael Callum) home win over Vale Longo. The game between Eaton FC and Rackheath Green man was goalless. In 1B Aylsham Sunday guaranteed themselves at least a play-off spot as they thumped Hillside OB 9-1. St Faiths who won 4-2 at Prince of Denmark (Ben Soanes 2, Allan Kennedy and Carl Branson) are six points behind but have two games in hand. In the division’s only other game, Catton came from 2-1 down to beat Haig FC with goals from Lee Cosgrove 2, Lucas Kent and Scott Kennedy. Alistair Thurston and Matthew Trollope scored for Haig.

The Otter must be kicking themselves. Maximum points from their final two games would have seen them take the 2A title, but a John Davis goal in the 1-0 home defeat to DCS Rapid means they will have to win their last game by a huge score to pip The Castlegate to the trophy.

Anything other than victory will see Dussindale Rovers finish as runners-up. Goals by Peter Tilbrook and Tom White and a late wonder save by stand-in keeper Gavin Andrew helped Acle Wanderers to a good 2-1 win in their local derby with Upton.

There was a surprise for title-chasing Bayer FC in 2B as they were held to a 4-4 draw by second bottom Taverham Utd. Spixworth won 2-1 at Ribs Rovers and PL Rangers had a 3-1 home win over The Gordon.

Despite goals by Nick Berwick and Ritchie Middleton, Poringland Res were denied all three points by a last-minute leveller by Acle Rangers Res.

Congratulations to Hockering FC. Their 5-1 (Chris Moon 2, Shaun Hanner 2, Mori Elliot) win at home to Hellesdon Athletic Res clinched them runners-up in 3A. Champions Sprowston Royal Oak came from behind to beat Sporting Longdale 5-1 (Josh Halliday, Liam Doyle, John Revell, Carl Wakefield and og).

Wellington Pink Uns finished their season with a single goal victory over The Reindeer.

Andrew Blofield and Martin Linsdell scored for Dancing Farmers as they won 2-1 at Caseys Cosmos. 3B champions Heartsease FC made it a perfect season as they won 2-0 (James White, Kyle Appleton) at Freethorpe. The whole squad deserve credit for winning all 16 games this season.

Well done to Riverside Rovers. Their goalless draw with Sporting Longdale Res gave them the point required to lift the 4A title. Constable Crusaders will finish in third spot after winning 4-1 at Earlham Colney, whilst Eaton Young Boys and Temples Property shared the points and six goals.

It’s still all to play for in 4B. Leaders Briston Wanderers were inactive, but One Love Utd only closed the gap by a point as they drew 2-2 with third-placed Salhouse Rovers for whom the prolific Neil Woolner scored twice.

Bell Inn’s title hopes ended as they lost 4-3 at Hethersett Res and Eaton Beehive drew 1-1 at Chapelfield Rovers. Spixworth Res 1-1 draw with Dereham Utd was enough to lift them off the bottom of the table.