BRANDON LASSES U11 went into this fixture full of confidence, but sadly did not show the same form as they did the previous week. It was Norwich City Girls who were first to every ball and winning every tackle.

BRANDON LASSES U11 went into this fixture full of confidence, but sadly did not show the same form as they did the previous week. It was Norwich City Girls who were first to every ball and winning every tackle. Even though the Lasses struggled to get going, they held off Norwich and could have taken the lead when Leah Zawiasa put through Millie Bales for a one-on-one with the keeper but she couldn't net. Norwich continued to put Brandon under pressure but with Ruby Robertson and Suzy Duggan at the back and Katie Amacker in goal, Brandon managed to hold Norwich off. Brandon went close with a couple of counter attacks but it was Norwich who scored first and then added a second soon after. Brandon were not at their best but still creating chances with Georgia Dargan shooting wide just before half-time. Brandon started the second half with Jess Whybrow and Savannah Hatch on the wings trying to create chances for Abbie Craigen up front, but it was the Norwich players first to every ball. The game was becoming a real battle with both sides giving everything in the tackles. With a couple of substitutions taking place 20 minutes into the second half, the Lasses lost concentration and before they could settle down gave away three goals in a crazy six-minute period. This kicked the Lasses into life but, sadly, too late. For the remaining 10 minutes the Lasses played as they can and started passing the ball and attacking the Norwich goal. Millie made some great runs but could not find the final pass. The last few minutes saw the Lasses camped around the Norwich goal but could not find the net. Hard work by the Lasses found Leah with just the goalie to beat but it was saved. This game was a real physical battle where the Lasses needed to take their chances. PoM: Suzy Duggan. Final score: Brandon Lasses 0, Norwich 5.

BRANDON LASSES U15 never really got going in this League Cup semi-final and it was no surprise when Whitton took an early lead. But Lasses got it back through a Tash Rutter header from a corner. Once again the home side took advantage of poor defensive work to go 2-1 up. Back came the Lasses and Rutter hit an unstoppable shot for 2-2. On the stroke of half-time more mix-ups at the back let in Whitton for an interval lead. Once the second half had got under way it was clear Whitton had more determination and it wasn't long before they got a fourth. A penalty converted by Rutter gave her a hat-trick, but as Brandon pressed forward for the equalizer the home side hit two more goals to kill the tie. Lasses play Whitton again in two weeks to decide league runners-up, Brandon will have to play much better than this. PoM: Sasha Dent. Final score: Brandon Lasses U15 3, Whitton U15 6.

DEREHAM WANDERERS U11 GIRLS turned in a solid performance to notch up a comfortable 8-0 victory over the visiting North Walsham side. Laura scored an early goal and completed her hat-trick before half time and with two more goals from Leah, the home side went in 5-0 up at the break. North Walsham staged a number of attacks but their best chance came mid-way through the half from the penalty spot. However, Alice made an excellent save and tipped the spot-kick over. Charlotte, Saskia, Brogan, Jess and Jasmin had good games in defence and midfield and Charlotte was unlucky not to get on the scoresheet with a strong free-kick hitting the post. The North Walsham keeper had an excellent second half but was unable to prevent Leah completing her hat-trick. Laura scored two more goals. Squad: Alice, Saskia, Charlotte, Brogan, Jasmin, Leah, Laura and Jess. Goals: Laura (5), Leah (3). Players-of-the-match: Brogan and Charlotte. Referee: Mark Nicholls.

Dereham are looking for more girls in school year five and six to join the squad, call Karen on 07880 935765 if you are interested.

SCOLE GIRLS U15 started this cup semi-final in determined fashion knowing they had a game ahead of them. They matched Bohemians in every department but with just one minute to go til half-time they went 1-0 down when Bohemians scored following a corner. Worse was to come when Bohemians scored a second just into the second half and Scole had it all to do. But they kept battling away and got their reward when Vic Owen headed home following good work by Rachael Wall. This lifted Scole's heads and they continued to push forward in search of the equaliser but it just wouldn't come. Bohemians then scored their third goal with the last kick of the game and for the fourth year running Scole lost in the semi-final stage despite the efforts of the whole team, in particular Rachael Wall and Tash Blakely who were both named Girl of the Game.

SCOLE GIRLS U12 played Bohemians who began with the majority of the possession. Scole were 2-0 down within the first 10 minutes. Scole settle down and started to play some better football however Bohemians were too strong and added a further two before the end of the half. Great defence from Georgia Edwards kept the scoreline from being any higher. In the second half Scole came out a whole new team and reversed things so that they had all of the possession. Some good passing in the middle gave Scole opportunities to reduce the goal difference however no-one could find the back of the net. Scole managed to keep the second half score to a 0-0 draw mainly thanks to keeper Shannon Lummis who made many spectacular saves and earned herself a well-deserved PoM award.