CROMER YOUTH U11 visited Old Catton A in their rearranged cup match and ran out worthy 3-1 winners. A heavy pitch meant Cromer's usual flowing passing game suffered slightly and it was nearly 20 minutes before they took the lead after a fine run and cross from Jake Zelos found Joe Gasse-Coope in space to fire Cromer into a 1-0 lead.

CROMER YOUTH U11 visited Old Catton A in their rearranged cup match and ran out worthy 3-1 winners. A heavy pitch meant Cromer's usual flowing passing game suffered slightly and it was nearly 20 minutes before they took the lead after a fine run and cross from Jake Zelos found Joe Gasse-Coope in space to fire Cromer into a 1-0 lead. Cromer upped the tempo and five minutes later, Stevie Foster flicked in a corner. On the stroke of half-time the boys were unlucky when Jack Chapman had his effort headed off the line. In the second half, a break against the run of play saw Catton pull a goal back and the Cromer supporters looked set for a nervous last 20 minutes. However, the Cromer defence, led admirably by Jordan Davies, stood firm and soaked up the Catton pressure and with five minutes to go, a superb run and strike by Nathan Foulser sealed a well-earned 3-1 victory. MoM: Jordan Davies.

EAST COAST WARRIORS U9 travelled to Sprowston Lads for a second round cup match and came away with a 2-1 win. East Coast completely dominated the first half and were 2-0 up at the break. The first goal came from a tremendous L Copeman cross which T Redgrave converted - the second an absolute screamer from well outside the area by A Sheridan which found the top corner after a shot from J Long was cleared. L Simmons, T Redgrave and R Tucker all had chances to add to the scoreline. The second half was much tighter with opportunities at both ends. J Long and A Sheridan were outstanding in defence with J Hunter back to his best in midfield. Sprowston shots on goal were dealt with commandingly by A Neath in goal. Five minutes from time Sprowston broke through to pull one back and make the final minutes tense but East Coast held on for a well- deserved victory.

SHERINGHAM WARRIORS U15 Warriors reached the semi-finals of the North East Norfolk Youth League Cup after they won 6-0 against Sheringham Youth U15. Sheringham Youth's tactics of 10 men behind the ball stifled the Warriors' attack and though they dominated they could not find the killer pass or a way past the Youth keeper. From a succession of corners and with Jodi Norris and Jacob Knowles both going close was set to be one of those days for the Warriors, then a moment of brilliance from Harry Carrington. He burst down the right and unleashed a powerful shot past the keeper. In the second half Sheringham Youth again sat back but this time Jacob Knowles got through and beat the keeper to make it 2-0. The game turned on its head when Nathan Lomax, the Warriors keeper, was adjudged to have handled outside the box for which the referee issued a straight red card. Josh Dyde moved into goal and he coped admirably. With tensions high Harry Stamatov got sent off for a second bookable offence, leaving Warriors down to nine men for the last 30 minutes. Josh Glister and Tom Todd who had come on up front and had done well had to be sacrificed so the Warriors could go more defensive. This encouraged Sheringham Youth to come out of their own area but with more space Warriors set about tearing them apart. Harry Carrington made it 3-0 when he dribbled through Youth's defence and slotted past the keeper. Shane Cox, Jacob Knowles, Tommy Bywater Tom Harrison, and Ali Burghall became the Warriors' defence and looked rock solid, Cameron Humphrey, Will Parker and Harry Carrington worked tirelessly in midfield and Jodi Norris ploughed a lone furrow up front but kept the Sheringham back line under constant pressure. Jacob Knowles made it 4-0 when he again lost his markers. Harry Carrington completed a well-deserved hat-trick when he finished off a flowing attacking move and Jacob Knowles grabbed his hat-trick and Warriors were in the semi-finals.

STALHAM U12A travelled to Blofield for the second round of the NNYL Cup. Both teams started well with some good build-up play, seeing Matti put in his first goal, after some great teamwork. Joel was called on several times to make some good saves but Blofield's persistence saw them score for 1-1. Coming up to half-time good passing moves throughout the team gave Matti his second goal: 2-1 half-time. More pressure from Stalham saw Matti slot in his third of the day. Blofield fought back hard to make it

3-2. Tom, Dom, Jake and Adam all had goals denied by an excellent Blofield team. PoM: Aiden.

NORTH WALSHAM ANGELS U13 GIRLS visited Thorpe Rovers and drew 1-1 Their last three matches have all been away to Norwich-based teams and although they have dominated all of them they have gained only two points. Lauren hit the post with a long-range effort then collected a pass down the left from Robyn and turned to shoot low into the net. Emily made some fine saves in the first half but was hardly troubled in the second period as Angels got on top. Lucy made some crucial interceptions at the back. However, Thorpe soaked up the pressure and broke away to score minutes from time.

CROMER U10 entertained Taverham in a cracking 4-4 draw. With the game at full throttle from the start, Cromer took the lead through Bunting before Taverham drew level before the break. The second half continued at a fast pace, with Taverham taking the lead. Cromer equalised though M Catton. Cromer took the lead for the first time and Taverham responded strongly to take a 4-3 lead. Cromer continued to battle and got their reward with a great strike from skipper Secker. MoM: Bradley Breeze.

CROMER U10 travelled to Dereham in the cup and continued to improve. Cromer put Dereham on the back foot from the start with countless strikes on goal. With many chances going begging, Cromer finally broke through with a super strike from Bunting.

Cromer continued to press Dereham back in the second half and got their second from a penalty by Harry Catton. Cromer ended the match with a great headed goal from Bunting. A brilliant all-round team performance. Final score: 3-0. MoM: Aaron Bunting.

East Coast Warriors U10 beat Colt Jags U10 5-1away in the quarter-finals of the League Cup. East Coast were caught on the break early on, with Colt Jags holding on to a 1-0 lead at half-time. In the second half the whole team of S Howell, J Boggis, L Goodrum, A Galley, A Little, T Oxley, J Stearman and B Candlish pulled together and showed determination and team spirit. They went on to score five goals through B Candlish (2), A Galley, L Goodrum and J Stearman.

MUNDESLEY YOUTH U16 visited Wendene Wanderers, for a cup tie, and secured a 4-2 win in extra time. Early Mundesley pressure saw George Crane hit the bar, but a breakaway from the home side resulted in a goal. Darryl Daglass intercepted a half-clearance and, although the keeper got a hand to his shot, the ball found the net for a half-time score of 1-1. The visitors took the lead when Ben Smith chipped the ball into the path of Joe Culley who fired into the roof of the net. Wendene forced extra time when they squeezed the ball in following a corner. Crane hit a post following a cross from the right, keeper Louie Amos made some fine saves including one superb double stop, and Tommy Tatum was a rock in defence. Crane burst through the middle to score a late goal. The home side went all out for another equaliser but Culley got on the end of a ball through the middle to cleverly beat the keeper with a low shot into the bottom right corner.

STALHAM U10 played Reepham and won 4-2. The team have worked very hard in recent weeks and really deserved their win. The boys started playing too deep which led to a corner from which Reepham scored. Reepham scored a good strike to make it 2-0. Stalham kept their heads up and Harry and Josh were both unlucky not to score. Late in the second half Stalham got their well-deserved goal, scored by Daniel who came on to play up front. Stalham's confidence grew and they scored three more to finish the game 4-2. Daniel scored all four (in seven minutes) with great assists from Sean BK, Josh and Troy (2). The whole Stalham team played well, from Joseph who had a great game in goal and Jake and Chris who made strong tackles to Mathew Tipper who had a great game in midfield, surging past players on the wing, and Troy and Sean BK who played some super passes through and were involved in some good team play. Harry showed strength in the middle and Ryan, though he was ill, battled in midfield and defence. Josh had his best game of the season, coming close to scoring and also assisted with one of the goals. Daniel had an influential game as striker. All credit to Reepham for their good team play.