Will there be a light show at Carrow Road before matches this season?
- Credit: Paul Harding/PA Wire
Norwich City fans could be treated to a dazzling light show before games at Carrow Road this season.
Flashing lights beaming out of the stadium this week grabbed the attention of Canaries fans.
The football club has been working on new floodlights at the ground this summer ahead of the 2022/23 Championship season which begins this weekend.
And now eagle-eyed supporters have spotted what appeared to be a strobe effect light show taking place on Tuesday evening.
Other clubs such as Tottenham Hotspur and Southampton have already successfully tried out light shows to ramp up the excitement before kick-off at home matches.
Norwich City has not denied a similar show could be coming to Carrow Road.
It is understood the club is keeping its options open by testing the lights to see what can be done with them.
- 1 Confident Sargent hungry for more City goals
- 2 City striker claims assist in international action
- 3 City youngster scores for Scotland under-21s
- 4 IN PHOTOS: Remember this Norwich City nail biter against Newcastle in 1976?
- 5 'No-one likes that tag of being sacked' - City old boy Morison on Cardiff exit
- 6 "I'm buzzing" - City loanee Mumba on scoring against Ipswich
- 7 Smith will not shirk difficult calls
- 8 Aarons at the double on a busy shift for City's international crew
- 9 'He's got to take a lot of praise' - Fleck heaps praise on change in City culture
- 10 Carrow Road reunions as City legends return for dementia charity game
Videos circulating online on Tuesday showed the lights flashing on and off at a quick temp.
Among those who commented was Justin Williams who said: "I was at Carrow Park last night and could see the floodlights flashing but wasn't too sure why."