Quiz: How many Norwich City players of the season can you name since 1985?
- Credit: Archant � 2011
Everybody is hungry for a quiz (it seems). So we're feeding that hunger with a new series of weekly quizzes to test your knowledge.
The brilliantly-named Quiz of the Week will include a fair bit of Norwich City and a decent dose of other subjects - including pubs and parks.
We kick off with a bit of generation-spanning Norwich City knowledge. Can you remember who won the Barry Butler memorial trophy for the Canaries from 1985 onwards?
All you have to do is type into the box at the top of the quiz the surname of a player you think was named Norwich City's player of the season (picking up the aforementioned trophy).
You have 10 minutes to get as many answers as you can - or all of them if you are the offspring of Statto and Richard Osman.
You may also want to watch:
Have a go - you might surprise yourself.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Cardiff man once again linked
- 2 ‘It’s me, it’s Tettey’ - Canaries legend's best quotes
- 3 City ranked top Premier League club for fan engagement
- 4 'My mission is not over' - Klose opens door to permanent Basel stay
- 5 Could City target any free agents this summer?
- 6 Rosenborg set for talks with Tettey
- 7 Pukki injury emphasises Norwich City’s need for another striker
- 8 City star facing possible race for Euros fitness due to injury
- 9 Former City defender lands senior role at Wolves
- 10 Spurs confirm Skipp has had surgery after injury with Canaries