Comedian Rhod Gilbert stops by Norwich Market to pick up NCFC mug
- Credit: Andy Bowles
A Norwich Market stall received a surprise visit from a well-known stand-up comedian this week.
Rhod Gilbert stopped by On The Stall City on Tuesday morning, and posed for a photo with owner Andy Bowles' son Jacob.
The Carmarthen-born funnyman was in the Fine City ahead of his performance at Interlude later that day.
"It caught us a little by surprise," said Mr Bowles.
"He's very nice – a very pleasant guy. He just popped up on the stalls and was having a good look around the market, which was pretty buzzing yesterday in between the rain."
You may also want to watch:
Mr Gilbert had a brief chat with stallholders and bought a Norwich City-themed mug.
"He didn't make any commitments to being a supporter," Mr Bowles joked.
- 1 Farke reveals Tzolis' 'punishment' for penalty gaffe
- 2 PRESSER: Everton v City - Rashica a doubt; Normann and Sargent fit
- 3 Iwan Roberts: Don't blame formations for Norwich City's poor form
- 4 Derby County struggles vindicate Norwich approach for Farke
- 5 Canaries keeper sent out on loan
- 6 City star pencils in Anthony Joshua night out after Everton clash
- 7 So where's Norwich City's next point coming from?
- 8 Godfrey had out-grown City's Championship quest
- 9 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 10 'There's more to come' - Gilmour reflects on start to life at Norwich
On The Stall City opened on Tuesday, July 20, and all profits go to NCFC's Community Sports Foundation.