Acle halt Cromer's progress
ANGLIAN COMBINATION: Acle snatched a late equaliser to deny Cromer victory as their Norfolk Senior Cup third round match ended 3-3. Liam Davies put Premier Division leaders Cromer in front, but goals from Ben Morgan and Lewis Holdsworth saw Acle take the lead.
Acle snatched a late equaliser to deny Cromer victory as their Norfolk Senior Cup third round match ended 3-3.
Liam Davies put Premier Division leaders Cromer in front, but goals from Ben Morgan and Lewis Holdsworth saw Acle take the lead. Tom Parker levelled matters and Karl Horton put Cromer back in front with five minutes remaining, only for Adam Faulkes to send the tie to a replay.
Loddon booked their place in the fourth round with a 2-1 win at fellow Premier Division high-flyers Hempnall. James Marjoribanks and Samuel Oliver netted for Loddon, while Robert Browne was on target for Hempnall.
Scott Gray and Darren West got Hindringham's goals in a 2-1 cup win at Attleborough, for whom David Greenwood was on the scoresheet.
You may also want to watch:
Kevin Moore booked Holt's passage into the next round with both goals in a 2-1 win over Watton, who had Kevin Bloomfield on target.
Craig Knowles' hat-trick accounted for Horsford as North Walsham won their tie 3-2. Steven Tidy and Darren Nicholls scored for Horsford.
- 1 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 4 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 5 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 6 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
- 7 'Amazing' - Buendia hails City's special promotion achievement
- 8 City players and fans celebrate promotion on social media
- 9 Farke savours sweet Premier League promotion after rollercoaster ride
- 10 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
Greg Lawrence and Jody Cork found the net to put Sprowston Athletic through 2-0 against AFC Norwich.
Martyn Allen's goal for Gayton was not enough to prevent a 2-1 defeat against Ridgeons Division One side Gorleston.
In Anglian Combination Division One, Mattishall claimed top spot by beating Long Stratton 2-0, Gary Harbour hitting both goals.
Daniel Tacon gave Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves a 1-0 success against St Andrews, while Wymondham Town racked up a 4-0 win at Scole United with goals from James Pipe (2), Stuart Catchpole and Chris Priest.
Adam Flaxman's treble set up Caister's 4-0 victory at Wells, with Nicky Crawley also on target.