Born: Cottenham (Aug 29, 1978)
Height: 5ft, 11in.
You may also want to watch:
Weight: 11st, 7lbs.
Date signed: Mar 21, 2001
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Reported target set to snub Canaries
- 2 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 3 Canaries' ace Billy Gilmour belts out karaoke classic in city
- 4 Exiled City duo feature in stunning U23 friendly comeback
- 5 'A lot of potential there' - City defender on trial at Coventry
- 6 City confirm midfielder exit
- 7 'He is going to be a top, top player'- City star on Gilmour
- 8 Fans set for Carrow Road return in Gillingham friendly
- 9 Fans could need both jabs to attend Premier League matches under new plans
- 10 Farke savours Lees-Melou masterclass
Signed from: Peterborough, �500,000
Contract: June 2011
City debut: v Grimsby H (Mar 31, 2001)
Former clubs: Peterborough
Season 2008/09 apps: 14 Goals: 0
Norwich City apps: 284 (joint-23rd on all-time list) Goals: 3
Peterborough (95-01): 165 starts, plus 10 as sub, 2 goals.
Total: 165 starts, plus 10 as sub, 2 goals.
Currently the club's longest-serving player. He joined the club in 2001 and swiftly made the left-back berth his own. A key member of the side that made it to the 2002 First Division play-off final, Adam was named player of the season the following year and then captained the club to the First Division title in 2003-04. He signed a new four-year contract in 2007 but has been plagued by injuries over the last two seasons.
Fans of Adam would argue that the absence of such a consistent performer from the City line-up in recent seasons has contributed to club's tumble into League One. With his injury problems hopefully behind him, Adam will be looking forward to the challenge of re-establishing himself as City's first choice left-back in 2009-10.