WATCH: Farke, Slutsky, Bailey, Davitt and Freezer cover a dramatic day as City salvage Hull point
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City extended their unbeaten run to eight games with a last-gasp equaliser against Hull City’s 10 men at Carrow Road – and we were there from first moment to last.
Our Canaries correspondents Michael Bailey, Paddy Davitt and David Freezer were at Carrow Road early to build up Saturday’s game, broke the team news, got the post-match verdicts from City head coach Daniel Farke and Hull boss Leonid Slutsky, as well as delivered their own analysis following City’s latest away day success.
Nelson Oliveira’s 96th minute equaliser came with effectively the last touch of the game, cancelling out Nouha Dicko’s first half strike on the counter – and helped by David Meyler’s red card just before the hour mark.
City’s clash with the Tigers is the first for a fortnight and the first in October following an unbeaten month that brought in the league just one goal conceded and four points dropped, plus a player, manager and goal of the month nomination.
It promises to be an intriguing month with next weekend bringing the East Anglian derby at Portman Road (Sunday, 12pm) before a Tuesday night trip to Premier League big boys Arsenal in the last 16 of the Carabao Cup (7.45pm), and the following Saturday’s Championship visit from Bradley Johnson’s Derby (3pm).
You may also want to watch:
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 3 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 4 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 5 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 6 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 7 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 8 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 9 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 10 How Trent and Walker are shaping City star's progression