Ang Com round-up
In the Premier Division Spixworth rise two places to third after beating bottom side Dersingham Rovers 2-0.Josh Barzey and Ramsey Gashut were on the scoresheet for Spixworth.
In the Premier Division Spixworth rise two places to third after beating bottom side Dersingham Rovers 2-0.
Josh Barzey and Ramsey Gashut were on the scoresheet for Spixworth.
Brandon Town were also on the up at the weekend, rising three places to seventh after beating visitors St Andrews 1-0 with Roy Peckham scoring the vital goal.
At the bottom end of the table Sprowston Athletic and visitors Loddon United were battling it out and ended up drawing 0-0.
You may also want to watch:
Despite the game being scoreless, the point was enough to see hosts Sprowston move two places up the table.
Meanwhile, in Division One, Corton scored four times without reply against hosts Caister.
- 1 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 2 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 4 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 5 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 6 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 7 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 8 'I rate him. He's a fantastic player' - Farke open to Skipp return
- 9 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 10 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
Netting for Corton were Elliott Dawes, Quinn French, Ryan Bloomfield and Scott Daniels.
At Hindringham, the hosts beat Wymondham Town 3-2 with Scott Gray getting a brace and Matthew Hudson adding another.
For the Rooks, Luke Rackham and James McCloy were on the scoresheet.
Holt United entertained Bungay Town and they shared four goals, with Joshua Dixon scoring twice for the Owls and Sean Payne and Neil Renaut for the visitors.
There were goals galore when Norwich St John's travelled to Kirkley and Pakefield Reserves, the city side wining 6-4 with a Darren Watson brace, Matthew Racher, Tyrone Bussens, Liam Blfield and Luke Tuttle.
Kirkley's scorers were Liam Harvey-Cooper with two, Wayne Twomlow and Zak Armes.
At Poringland Alistair Shearer got on the scoresheet twice to secure a home victory against Long Stratton. Scole United hosted a 2-2 draw with Horsford, Thomas Bells and Simon Bartram scoring for Scole and Adam McPhee and Dale Webster replying.
Sole Bay United lost out 1-0 to Reepham Town.
In the FA NLS Cup round one on Saturday, Lancashire Amateur beat an Anglian Combination team 3-2; Liam Davies and Ian Morgan for the latter.