Ang Com round-up
In the Premier Division Spixworth rise two places to third after beating bottom side Dersingham Rovers 2-0.Josh Barzey and Ramsey Gashut were on the scoresheet for Spixworth.
In the Premier Division Spixworth rise two places to third after beating bottom side Dersingham Rovers 2-0.
Josh Barzey and Ramsey Gashut were on the scoresheet for Spixworth.
Brandon Town were also on the up at the weekend, rising three places to seventh after beating visitors St Andrews 1-0 with Roy Peckham scoring the vital goal.
At the bottom end of the table Sprowston Athletic and visitors Loddon United were battling it out and ended up drawing 0-0.
You may also want to watch:
Despite the game being scoreless, the point was enough to see hosts Sprowston move two places up the table.
Meanwhile, in Division One, Corton scored four times without reply against hosts Caister.
- 1 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: Cardiff City v Norwich City - Quintilla & Mumba test positive for Covid; Krul still out
- 3 'The Norwich fans are probably fuming' - Skipp on being Mr Popular
- 4 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
- 5 'Three Lungs' back in business
- 6 Solskjaer education and goalkeeping genetics pave way for City target Nyland
- 7 Drmic's Euro mission to seal City exit
- 8 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 9 Iwan Roberts: My Welsh wish for City keeper
- 10 How to claim a free Norwich City sticker book
Netting for Corton were Elliott Dawes, Quinn French, Ryan Bloomfield and Scott Daniels.
At Hindringham, the hosts beat Wymondham Town 3-2 with Scott Gray getting a brace and Matthew Hudson adding another.
For the Rooks, Luke Rackham and James McCloy were on the scoresheet.
Holt United entertained Bungay Town and they shared four goals, with Joshua Dixon scoring twice for the Owls and Sean Payne and Neil Renaut for the visitors.
There were goals galore when Norwich St John's travelled to Kirkley and Pakefield Reserves, the city side wining 6-4 with a Darren Watson brace, Matthew Racher, Tyrone Bussens, Liam Blfield and Luke Tuttle.
Kirkley's scorers were Liam Harvey-Cooper with two, Wayne Twomlow and Zak Armes.
At Poringland Alistair Shearer got on the scoresheet twice to secure a home victory against Long Stratton. Scole United hosted a 2-2 draw with Horsford, Thomas Bells and Simon Bartram scoring for Scole and Adam McPhee and Dale Webster replying.
Sole Bay United lost out 1-0 to Reepham Town.
In the FA NLS Cup round one on Saturday, Lancashire Amateur beat an Anglian Combination team 3-2; Liam Davies and Ian Morgan for the latter.