Anglian Combination round-up
Sheringham took another step towards the Premier Division title by winning 3-2 at Beccles. Paul Timm, Andrew Eastaugh and Kristian Gleave got the goals for the visitors, with Neil McMorran and Anthony Martin on target for Beccles.
Sheringham took another step towards the Premier Division title by winning 3-2 at Beccles.
Paul Timm, Andrew Eastaugh and Kristian Gleave got the goals for the visitors, with Neil McMorran and Anthony Martin on target for Beccles.
Acle remain a point behind in second following their 4-1 win over Hindringham.
John Curtis (2), Ben Morgan and Warren Nichols netted for Acle, while David Coslett was Hindringham's scorer.
You may also want to watch:
Darren Terrington bagged both goals as Cromer moved up to third with a 2-0 win at home to Sprowston Athletic.
Blofield's title hopes faded as they were held 0-0 at home by AFC Norwich.
- 1 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 2 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 3 Candid Cantwell opens up on struggles during 'whirlwind' summer
- 4 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 5 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- 6 City defender likened to a 'young Rio Ferdinand'
- 7 City Q&A: One down. One to go
- 8 Lee Payne: Bruce has got it wrong over Norwich City and Premier League
- 9 Chris Goreham: No-one should question just how good City have been
- 10 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
Loddon eased to a 3-0 win over Hempnall.
Daniel Anderson, Matthew Sadler and Richard Durrant were Loddon's scorers.
Adam Seal was on target twice as Dersingham won 4-2 at North Walsham.
Billy Overton and Paul English also scored, with James Clifton and Lee Clarke replying for Walsham.
Watton's survival hopes were lifted by a 3-1 win at Wroxham Reserves.
Mark Woods, John Muir and Kevin Bloomfield were on target for the visitors, with Jordan Rocastle netting for Wroxham.
St Andrews are Division One champions following their 2-1 win at Corton.
Alex Taylor and Sam Gauntlet scored to give the visitors an unassailable lead at the summit.
Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves did their best to keep in the hunt with a 5-1 win at Gayton, Michael Tacon and Daniel Tacon hitting doubles, with Wayne Twomlow also on target.