Anglian Combination round-up
Sheringham took another step towards the Premier Division title by winning 3-2 at Beccles. Paul Timm, Andrew Eastaugh and Kristian Gleave got the goals for the visitors, with Neil McMorran and Anthony Martin on target for Beccles.
Sheringham took another step towards the Premier Division title by winning 3-2 at Beccles.
Paul Timm, Andrew Eastaugh and Kristian Gleave got the goals for the visitors, with Neil McMorran and Anthony Martin on target for Beccles.
Acle remain a point behind in second following their 4-1 win over Hindringham.
John Curtis (2), Ben Morgan and Warren Nichols netted for Acle, while David Coslett was Hindringham's scorer.
You may also want to watch:
Darren Terrington bagged both goals as Cromer moved up to third with a 2-0 win at home to Sprowston Athletic.
Blofield's title hopes faded as they were held 0-0 at home by AFC Norwich.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Reported target set to snub Canaries
- 2 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 3 Canaries' ace Billy Gilmour belts out karaoke classic in city
- 4 Exiled City duo feature in stunning U23 friendly comeback
- 5 'A lot of potential there' - City defender on trial at Coventry
- 6 City confirm midfielder exit
- 7 'He is going to be a top, top player'- City star on Gilmour
- 8 Fans set for Carrow Road return in Gillingham friendly
- 9 Fans could need both jabs to attend Premier League matches under new plans
- 10 City duo self-isolating after positive Covid tests
Loddon eased to a 3-0 win over Hempnall.
Daniel Anderson, Matthew Sadler and Richard Durrant were Loddon's scorers.
Adam Seal was on target twice as Dersingham won 4-2 at North Walsham.
Billy Overton and Paul English also scored, with James Clifton and Lee Clarke replying for Walsham.
Watton's survival hopes were lifted by a 3-1 win at Wroxham Reserves.
Mark Woods, John Muir and Kevin Bloomfield were on target for the visitors, with Jordan Rocastle netting for Wroxham.
St Andrews are Division One champions following their 2-1 win at Corton.
Alex Taylor and Sam Gauntlet scored to give the visitors an unassailable lead at the summit.
Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves did their best to keep in the hunt with a 5-1 win at Gayton, Michael Tacon and Daniel Tacon hitting doubles, with Wayne Twomlow also on target.