Press conference updates ahead of Norwich City’s trip to Arsenal
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Barely 24 hours has passed since Norwich City were sealing victory of bitter rivals Ipswich Town but Daniel Farke is already preparing his team for another game.
The Canaries’ head coach is set to speak to the media at Colney at 2.30pm ahead of tomorrow night’s Carabao Cup fourth round tie away at Premier League giants Arsenal.
City have sold their huge allocation of 8,800 tickets for the fourth round tie, which will be the club’s biggest away following since the play-off final at Wembley in May 2015.
Swindon, Charlton and Brentford have been beaten by Farke’s team so far in the competition, setting up the glamour tie at the 60,000-seater Emirates Stadium.
Arsenal entered the competition in the third round, edging past League One side Doncaster Rovers 1-0 at home thanks to a goal from Theo Walcott.
You may also want to watch:
Both teams played on Sunday, with Farke set to provide his latest injury bulletin following yesterday’s 1-0 derby victory at Ipswich. The Gunners won 5-2 at Everton in the Premier League.
• Follow updates from the press conference above
- 1 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 2 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 3 Candid Cantwell opens up on struggles during 'whirlwind' summer
- 4 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 5 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- 6 City defender likened to a 'young Rio Ferdinand'
- 7 City Q&A: One down. One to go
- 8 Lee Payne: Bruce has got it wrong over Norwich City and Premier League
- 9 Chris Goreham: No-one should question just how good City have been
- 10 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries