Press conference updates ahead of Norwich City’s trip to Arsenal
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Barely 24 hours has passed since Norwich City were sealing victory of bitter rivals Ipswich Town but Daniel Farke is already preparing his team for another game.
The Canaries’ head coach is set to speak to the media at Colney at 2.30pm ahead of tomorrow night’s Carabao Cup fourth round tie away at Premier League giants Arsenal.
City have sold their huge allocation of 8,800 tickets for the fourth round tie, which will be the club’s biggest away following since the play-off final at Wembley in May 2015.
Swindon, Charlton and Brentford have been beaten by Farke’s team so far in the competition, setting up the glamour tie at the 60,000-seater Emirates Stadium.
Arsenal entered the competition in the third round, edging past League One side Doncaster Rovers 1-0 at home thanks to a goal from Theo Walcott.
You may also want to watch:
Both teams played on Sunday, with Farke set to provide his latest injury bulletin following yesterday’s 1-0 derby victory at Ipswich. The Gunners won 5-2 at Everton in the Premier League.
• Follow updates from the press conference above
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Canaries beaten by Barnsley in FA Cup
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 FA Cup defeat against Barnsley
- 3 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 4 Farke's injury fears for Hugill after Barnsley FA Cup loss
- 5 Rupp set for FA Cup recall
- 6 Robin Sainty: Farke has taken City to a whole new level
- 7 Ton up Tim is wonderful for Farke
- 8 STARTING XIs: Hernandez starts as City make five changes for FA Cup tie
- 9 Barnsley v Norwich City in the FA Cup - all you need to know
- 10 Energetic Barnsley dump disjointed Norwich side out of the FA Cup