Q&A: Assessing City's Premier League prospects with Dave and Connor
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
It's been six weeks since Norwich City's time in the Championship came to an end and Canaries fans are eager for news ahead of the return to the Premier League.
Canaries correspondents David Freezer and Connor Southwell will be taking questions from City supporters from 1pm during our usual Monday lunchtime slot. You can get involved below.
Some of City's players will start returning for the early stages of pre-season in a couple of weeks, by which time the loans of Dimitris Giannoulis and Ben Gibson will be confirmed as permanent deals.
It's understood the Canaries are working on announcing the signing of goalkeeper Angus Gunn from Southampton as well, with an addition to the under-23 squad in Flynn Clarke as well.
With the European Championship underway there hasn't been much Premier League business completed since the transfer window officially opened on Wednesday, June 9 - and Norwich supporters are keen to see how Daniel Farke's squad will take shape after promotion.
The latest speculation brings Celtic centre-back Kristoffer Ajer back into the conversation, could the Norway international be a strong contender to join City's squad?
- Send your comments and questions above
- 1 The truth behind Cantwell to Aston Villa rumours and when City fans should worry
- 2 Lewis 'forever grateful' to Norwich for allowing Newcastle move
- 3 'We were so close' - Lambert's rare reflection on his success at City
- 4 Covid-19 cases force City to cancel trip to Sheffield United
- 5 WINDOW WATCH: All the latest Canaries news discussed
- 6 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries target Greece wonderkid
- 7 City chief Webber encouraged 'excited' Sinani to choose Terriers
- 8 City striker scores after return from second kidney transplant
- 9 'I'd like to keep him' - Southend boss keen to keep City youngster
- 10 Financial clause revealed in Rashica move to Norwich City