Aston Villa v Norwich City line ups: Cameron Jerome one of four changes
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Cameron Jerome is one of four changes to the Norwich City starting line for the Championship test at Aston Villa.
Jerome replaces Nelson Oliveira in the XI at Villa Park with Daniel Farke carrying out his pledge to shuffle his pack again following the midweek 2-0 league win over QPR.
Marco Stiepermann makes a full debut, with Steven Naismith and captain Russell Martin also restored to the line up. Ivo Pinto is left out of the matchday squad as a precaution following an injury-disrupted pre-season and his early exit in midweek with cramp.
Wes Hoolahan and James Maddison also drop to the bench.
Villa’s bench features two old City facces in Jed Steer and Henri Lansbury, with John Terry at the heart of the Villa backline.
You may also want to watch:
Aston Villa (4-4-1-1): Johnstone, Hutton, Terry, Chester, Taylor, Hourihane, Whelan, Onomah, Green, Elmohamady, Davis. Subs: Steer, Samba, Lansbury, Bree, Bjarnason, Hogan.
Norwich City (4-1-4-1): Gunn, Martin, Zimmermann, Franke, Husband, Reed, Murphy, Naismith, Vrancic, Stiepermann, Jerome. Subs: McGovern (GK), Oliveira, Watkins, Hoolahan, Wildschut, Maddison, Tettey.
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Can City seal just their third Carrow Road promotion?
- 5 Another goal for Drmic - could City striker earn Euros recall?
- 6 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 7 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 8 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 9 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities
- 10 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight