Aviva extend sponsorship deal with Norwich City
Aviva have extended their deal as Norwich City's main club sponsor for a further year. The extension was confirmed at the Royal Norfolk Show today and will see the insurance giants' partnership with the club continue until the end of the 2011-12 season.
Aviva have extended their deal as Norwich City's main club sponsor for a further year.
The extension was confirmed at the Royal Norfolk Show today and will see the insurance giants' partnership with the club continue until the end of the 2011-12 season.
In addition Aviva will sponsor the Geoffrey Watling City Stand as part of the new deal, utilising many of the lounges for business and community events. The stand will retain its current name.
New City chief executive David McNally said: "Aviva's backing for the club over recent years has been significant, culminating in them becoming our main sponsors for three seasons in 2008.
You may also want to watch:
"This further extension to the deal is fantastic news and a great commitment of support to the club at a really challenging time for us, and for football in general.
"We have been pleased to work hard with Aviva to help them make this partnership a successful one for both them and the club and will continue to do so in the months and years ahead."
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Huge goals for Hugill as City create daylight at the top
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-0 Championship cruise against Bristol City
- 3 Farke maps out his risk averse strategy on Pukki and Krul
- 4 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 5 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 6 Hot Hugill caps a season's best display for City boss
- 7 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 8 STARTING XIs: Krul returns for Canaries against Bristol City
- 9 Hugill brace ensures superb City beat Bristol
- 10 Farke is not looking over his shoulder at City
John Kennedy, Director of Business Development at Aviva, commented: "We are very pleased with what we have achieved in our first year as main club sponsor. We have supported the club and used our sponsorship to make a positive difference to the local community which is our core objective.”
In addition to the main sponsorship launched in June 2008, Aviva have supported various community initiatives at the club such as Ability Counts with Football in the Community and the Study Support Centre. They also became sponsors of the Community Stand at Carrow Road when it opened in 2005.