Beccles take over in pole position
Beccles took over at the top of the Premier Division after a 2-0 home win over Mattishall, with Neil McMorran and Alan Remblance netting. Former leaders Acle dropped to third place after losing 2-0 to third-from-bottom Sheringham who rose three places as a result.
Beccles took over at the top of the Premier Division after a 2-0 home win over Mattishall, with Neil McMorran and Alan Remblance netting.
Former leaders Acle dropped to third place after losing 2-0 to third-from-bottom Sheringham who rose three places as a result. Billy Edwards scored both goals for the Shannocks.
North Walsham are second after beating Spixworth United 2-1 with goals by Matthew Lown and David Hinton, with Damian Didwell scoring the reply.
Dersingham Rovers got their first win of the season, beating St Andrews 3-1 with Daniel Jezeph, Gary English and an own goal enough for victory. Danny Pennell replied for the visitors.
You may also want to watch:
Loddon United lost 1-0 at home to Hempnall (Iain Mills) while Wroxham Reserves were 4-1 winners over Brandon Town. James Bulman (two) Colin Wines and Jamie George scored for the Yachtsmen.
In Division One Poringland stayed top despite drawing 0-0 at Wells. Second-placed Corton shared six goals with visitors Holt. Marksmen for Corton were Glenn Fletcher, Carl Burgess and Quinn French with Lewis Smith, Ben Hughes and an own goal stacking up for the Owls.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v Norwich City - McLean tests positive for Covid-19
- 4 Farke's words of advice for Soto
- 5 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
- 6 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 7 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 8 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 9 February fixture changes for Canaries
- 10 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
Norwich St John's rose from fifth to third after their 2-1 win over Sole Bay United. Matthew Racher netted a brace with Terry Brooks replying for the Southwold side.
Horsford United (Stewart Barker, Alan Rudder and Scott McKinney) beat hosts Caister 3-2 with Lee Turner and Nicky Crawley scoring for the seasiders. Scole United's Lee Ruddock, Thomas Green and Nyle Barker scored to give their side a 3-1 win over visitors Bungay Town (Myles Clarke).
The game between Wymondham Town (James McCloy) and visitors Kirkley and Pakefield Reserves (Max Blowers) ended up one apiece.
t The line-up for the third round of the Norfolk Senior Cup was completed when Blofield United beat Reepham 3-1
and Cromer Town won 4-1 in their replay against Sprowston Athletic. Greg Murphy(two) and Daniel Wynne were the scorers for Blofield with James Page replying for the Robins. Cromer's goals were scored by Tom Davies (two), Darren Terrington and Nicholas Mace with Sprowston's consolation from Ben Welham.
Fourth round draw (Saturday, November 21, ko's 1.45pm or 3pm, extra time if necessary): Norwich Utd v Fakenham Tn, Gt Yarmouth Tn v Wroxham, North Walsham Tn v Dereham Tn, Blofield Utd v Cromer Tn, King's Lynn Reserves v Spixworth Utd, Gorleston v Sheringham, Loddon Utd v Scole Utd, Diss Tn v Mattishall.