Beehive beat Mousehold
Mousehold Reserves lost to Sprowston Beehive 4-1 in Division Two.Mousehold put together early attacks on goal which showed a lot of promise, but it was Sprowston Beehive who put away the first goal with a header about 10 minutes into the game.
Mousehold Reserves lost to Sprowston Beehive 4-1 in Division Two.
Mousehold put together early attacks on goal which showed a lot of promise, but it was Sprowston Beehive who put away the first goal with a header about 10 minutes into the game.
Despite this Mousehold continued to push hard, and it looked like it could only be a matter of time, but again on 24 minutes Beehive were the ones finding the back of the net when a penalty was awarded, which even the Beehive players admitted was dubious.
The misery of the half was not over yet, when 41 minutes in they broke through the defence to bring the score to 3-0.
You may also want to watch:
With Chris Vines injured manager Andy Brown made a substitution before half-time, and right on the whistle Duane Green managed to get on the end of Damon Claxton's cross to finally put Mousehold on the scoresheet.
Two more substitutions followed in the second half, another from an injury when Matt Metcalf was the victim of a very late tackle, but despite several good chances and unrelenting pressure from Mousehold it was Beehive who had the last word with a fourth goal on 80 minutes.
- 1 Farke admits injury crisis is 'surreal'
- 2 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list
- 3 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage
- 4 'I want to create history' - Farke reveals mission to build a legacy at Norwich City
- 5 Six things you might have missed after City suffered late heartbreak to draw with Coventry
- 6 Former City midfielder heads Down Under
- 7 Chris Goreham: The school field trip that Zimmermann could do without
- 8 Canaries drawn to face Coventry City at Carrow Road in FA Cup third round
- 9 'I am not injured. I'm just no longer wanted' - Drmic makes his case
- 10 Norwich City Debate Recap: Academy prospects to fill in, loan break clauses and Drmic all discussed
Man of the match to Matt Metcalf, and Mousehold Reserves are down but not out, and looking forward to next week's game against Dyers Arms.