Beehive beat Mousehold
Mousehold Reserves lost to Sprowston Beehive 4-1 in Division Two.Mousehold put together early attacks on goal which showed a lot of promise, but it was Sprowston Beehive who put away the first goal with a header about 10 minutes into the game.
Mousehold Reserves lost to Sprowston Beehive 4-1 in Division Two.
Mousehold put together early attacks on goal which showed a lot of promise, but it was Sprowston Beehive who put away the first goal with a header about 10 minutes into the game.
Despite this Mousehold continued to push hard, and it looked like it could only be a matter of time, but again on 24 minutes Beehive were the ones finding the back of the net when a penalty was awarded, which even the Beehive players admitted was dubious.
The misery of the half was not over yet, when 41 minutes in they broke through the defence to bring the score to 3-0.
You may also want to watch:
With Chris Vines injured manager Andy Brown made a substitution before half-time, and right on the whistle Duane Green managed to get on the end of Damon Claxton's cross to finally put Mousehold on the scoresheet.
Two more substitutions followed in the second half, another from an injury when Matt Metcalf was the victim of a very late tackle, but despite several good chances and unrelenting pressure from Mousehold it was Beehive who had the last word with a fourth goal on 80 minutes.
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Cardiff City v Norwich City - Quintilla & Mumba test positive for Covid; Krul still out
- 2 'The Norwich fans are probably fuming' - Skipp on being Mr Popular
- 3 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
- 4 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis
- 5 'Three Lungs' back in business
- 6 Solskjaer education and goalkeeping genetics pave way for City target Nyland
- 7 City squad can expect long term disruption due to Covid impact
- 8 Drmic's Euro mission to seal City exit
- 9 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 10 Farke's advice for Barden ahead of red letter day
Man of the match to Matt Metcalf, and Mousehold Reserves are down but not out, and looking forward to next week's game against Dyers Arms.