Bevis sets the seal on crucial success
ANGLIAN COMBINATION: Sheringham moved to within a point of Premier Division leaders Acle with a 3-1 win at AFC Norwich. Chris Holmes, Karl Fox and Roy Bevis were the goalscorers for Sheringham, with Lee Askew on target for Norwich.
Sheringham moved to within a point of Premier Division leaders Acle with a 3-1 win at AFC Norwich.
Chris Holmes, Karl Fox and Roy Bevis were the goalscorers for Sheringham, with Lee Askew on target for Norwich.
Brandon dropped to third after they were held to a 3-3 draw at home by Blofield. Shane Leach, Shaun Brown and Roy Peckham netted for the hosts, but two goals from Danny Brown and an own goal ensured Blofield left with a point.
Cromer stopped the rot of their slide down the table in some style, thumping title-contenders Hempnall 5-0.
You may also want to watch:
Darren Terrington bagged a hat-trick and Matthew Eves struck twice as Cromer picked up their first league win since September 27.
Loddon's 2-0 win against Watton keeps them in contention - their goals coming from Samuel Oliver and James Marjoribanks.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Reported target set to snub Canaries
- 2 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 3 Canaries' ace Billy Gilmour belts out karaoke classic in city
- 4 Exiled City duo feature in stunning U23 friendly comeback
- 5 'A lot of potential there' - City defender on trial at Coventry
- 6 City confirm midfielder exit
- 7 'He is going to be a top, top player'- City star on Gilmour
- 8 Fans set for Carrow Road return in Gillingham friendly
- 9 Fans could need both jabs to attend Premier League matches under new plans
- 10 Farke savours Lees-Melou masterclass
Sprowston Athletic drew
1-1 at Holt - Kevin Moore netting for the hosts and Kaine Challen scoring for Athletic.
Wroxham Reserves moved out of the bottom two after edging a seven-goal thriller against North Walsham.
Goals from Steven Harley, Paul Lewis, Damon Bensley and Daniel Cook ensured victory for the Yachtsmen's second string, while Craig Knowles, Darren Miller and Daniel Cullington were on target for Walsham.
In Division One, Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves remain clear of St Andrews on goal difference after Kirkley beat Wells 2-0 and St Andrews defeated Wymondham 2-1.
Darren Glynn and David Tarawali got the goals for Kirkley, while Danny Pennell and David Waters were St Andrews' scorers.
Third-placed Horsford were the biggest winners of the day, thrashing Long Stratton 6-1 with goals from Stephen Reid (2), Scott McKinney, Mark Bailes, Alan Rudder and Stewart Barker.