Bevis sets the seal on crucial success
ANGLIAN COMBINATION: Sheringham moved to within a point of Premier Division leaders Acle with a 3-1 win at AFC Norwich. Chris Holmes, Karl Fox and Roy Bevis were the goalscorers for Sheringham, with Lee Askew on target for Norwich.
Sheringham moved to within a point of Premier Division leaders Acle with a 3-1 win at AFC Norwich.
Chris Holmes, Karl Fox and Roy Bevis were the goalscorers for Sheringham, with Lee Askew on target for Norwich.
Brandon dropped to third after they were held to a 3-3 draw at home by Blofield. Shane Leach, Shaun Brown and Roy Peckham netted for the hosts, but two goals from Danny Brown and an own goal ensured Blofield left with a point.
Cromer stopped the rot of their slide down the table in some style, thumping title-contenders Hempnall 5-0.
You may also want to watch:
Darren Terrington bagged a hat-trick and Matthew Eves struck twice as Cromer picked up their first league win since September 27.
Loddon's 2-0 win against Watton keeps them in contention - their goals coming from Samuel Oliver and James Marjoribanks.
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Luton Town v Norwich City
- 2 FARKE: Full roll call on City's injured stars
- 3 Limited number of tickets left for fans ahead of Wednesday and Forest matches
- 4 Through troubled waters to unexpected success - Farke reflects on spell as City boss
- 5 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list
- 6 Di Cunningham: Young talent will not be hindered under Farke and Webber's watch
- 7 Chris Goreham: The school field trip that Zimmermann could do without
- 8 'I want to create history' - Farke reveals mission to build a legacy at Norwich City
- 9 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage
- 10 Canaries drawn to face Coventry City at Carrow Road in FA Cup third round
Sprowston Athletic drew
1-1 at Holt - Kevin Moore netting for the hosts and Kaine Challen scoring for Athletic.
Wroxham Reserves moved out of the bottom two after edging a seven-goal thriller against North Walsham.
Goals from Steven Harley, Paul Lewis, Damon Bensley and Daniel Cook ensured victory for the Yachtsmen's second string, while Craig Knowles, Darren Miller and Daniel Cullington were on target for Walsham.
In Division One, Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves remain clear of St Andrews on goal difference after Kirkley beat Wells 2-0 and St Andrews defeated Wymondham 2-1.
Darren Glynn and David Tarawali got the goals for Kirkley, while Danny Pennell and David Waters were St Andrews' scorers.
Third-placed Horsford were the biggest winners of the day, thrashing Long Stratton 6-1 with goals from Stephen Reid (2), Scott McKinney, Mark Bailes, Alan Rudder and Stewart Barker.