STARTING XIs: Tettey and Krul return for City as Stiepermann misses out at Bournemouth
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City boss Daniel Farke has made two changes to his starting XI for this afternoon’s Premier League clash at Bournemouth.
Fit-again number one Tim Krul returns in goal, as expected, with Michael McGovern on the bench but the one slight surprise is the omission of Marco Stiepermann.
Alex Tettey, also back from injury, comes into the City team in midfield and Scotland international Kenny McLean is pushed forward into Stiepermann's usual position.
Tom Trybull and Onel Hernandez are both on the bench, after also recovering from their injuries which have seen them both miss significant chunks of the season so far, replacing Patrick Roberts, Adam Idah and Akin Famewo among the substitutes.
Opposition view: Unpredictable Cherries have stayed true to Eddie Howe's beliefs
Bournemouth make three changes from the team which started their 1-0 defeat at Arsenal ahead of the international break, with Adam Smith replacing youngster Jack Stacey at right-back.
You may also want to watch:
Lewis Cook replaces Jefferson Lerman in midfield and Scotland winger Ryan Fraser starts on the left in place of Josh King, who starts on the bench.
NORWICH: Krul; Aarons, Amadou, Godfrey (C), Lewis; Tettey, Leitner; Buendia, McLean, Cantwell; Pukki. Subs: McGovern (GK), Byram, Trybull, Stiepermann, Hernandez, Srbeny, Drmic
- 1 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 2 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 3 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 4 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 5 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
- 6 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 7 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 8 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 9 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 10 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
BOURNEMOUTH: Ramsdale; Smith, Steve Cook (C), Ake, Rico; Harry Wilson, Lewis Cook, Billing, Fraser; Solanke, Callum Wilson. Subs: Boruc (GK), Francis, Kelly, Mepham, Surman, Danjuma, King
REFEREE: Lee Mason
VAR: Simon Hooper
- And don't forget to download the Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis on matchdays