Brandon battle in final
Brandon Lasses U11 1, Cornard Dynamos 4Brandon Lasses U11 faced Cornard in the Suffolk Girls' League Cup final and got off to a good start with Ellesse Masters scoring within two minutes.
Brandon Lasses U11 1, Cornard Dynamos 4
Brandon Lasses U11 faced Cornard in the Suffolk Girls' League Cup final and got off to a good start with Ellesse Masters scoring within two minutes.
Both teams competed well, with the Brandon defence having to be alert to the pacy Cornard front line. Midway through the half Cornard scored to make the scores even going into the second half.
Cornard started the second half as the Lasses did the first, scoring in the opening minutes, and then took control of the game, scoring twice more.
You may also want to watch:
Brandon battled hard to take control but could not get their passing game going. They had a well-struck free-kick by Bethany Field saved by the Cornard keeper but their chances were limited in the second half and the Dynamos held on for the victory.
The Lasses, although disappointed on the day, have had a great season as league and cup runners-up and will come back next season up for the challenge. Well done everyone!
- 1 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 2 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 4 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 5 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 6 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 7 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 8 'I rate him. He's a fantastic player' - Farke open to Skipp return
- 9 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 10 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits