Brandon Ladies and Lasses’ reports
BRANDON Ladies continued their push up the league into second spot with a comfortable 13-0 home victory against Ransomes Sports. Brandon took an early lead with Walton heading home. Two goals from Forshaw and one from Tomlinson saw the Ladies into the second half well in control. Half-time 4-0.
The home side stepped things up in the second half with a dominant display and added goals from Burr-Walpole, Brame four more from Tomlinson, two more from Forshaw and an own goal for a final score of 13-0.
BRANDON LASSES U13 had a comfortable victory for Brandon away at Sizewell. The Lasses dominated for the first ten minutes and then went behind as the home scored with their first attack. Brandon then took control with goals from Coleman (4), Masters (3), Page, Jamgochian and Odebrecht. Final score: Sizewell and Knodishall 1, Brandon Lasses U13 10.
BRANDON LASSES U11 beat Ipswich Valley Rangers 10-1 in a well-fought game. The Lasses started slowly but a hat-trick from Richardson and a goal each from Whybrow and Hayward saw Brandon go in 5-0 up at the break. Possession and great passing saw the Lasses in control throughout the second half and a hat-trick from Coleman, one for Bales and one for Nolan saw another five goals from the Lasses. Rangers did get a goal back early in the second half but the Lasses came out on top with all three points. PoM: Freya Hayward.
BRANDON LASSES U10 were beaten 0-3 by Norwich City. PoM: Fraya Williams.
You may also want to watch:
BRANDON LASSES U12 beat Bohemians 2-0 to keep them top of the league. A very cold and frosty morning saw a tight half, with only half-chances from the Lasses. A great save by Katie from Bohemians only chance in the first half saw the half-time score 0-0. The Lasses came out for the second half looking for the goal and, after hitting a post twice, Masters finally scored after a great cross field ball from Page. Good work from L Craigen on the left set Masters up for her second, giving the Lasses all three points.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 2 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 3 Paddy Davitt verdict: Cup finals aplenty if City seal the deal
- 4 Rusty returns could prove crucial in the long run for fit-again City stars
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Barnsley defeat
- 6 'I was knocked for six' - Krul reveals difficulties of his Covid-19 recovery
- 7 Six things you might have missed following Norwich City's FA Cup exit at Barnsley
- 8 Farke's injury fears for Hugill after Barnsley FA Cup loss
- 9 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 FA Cup defeat against Barnsley
- 10 Farke's words of advice for Soto