Brave battling by Brandon
Brandon Lasses U11 1, Cornard Dynamos 4Brandon Lasses U11 faced Cornard in the Suffolk Girls' League Cup final and got off to a good start with Ellesse Masters scoring within two minutes.
Brandon Lasses U11 1, Cornard Dynamos 4
Brandon Lasses U11 faced Cornard in the Suffolk Girls' League Cup final and got off to a good start with Ellesse Masters scoring within two minutes.
Both teams competed well, with the Brandon defence having to be alert to the pacy Cornard front line.
Midway through the half Cornard scored to make the scores even going into the second half.
You may also want to watch:
Cornard started the second half as the Lasses did the first, scoring in the opening minutes, and then took control of the game, scoring twice more.
Brandon battled hard to take control but could not get their passing game going. They had a well struck free kick by Bethany Field saved by the Cornard keeper but their chances were limited in the second half and the Dynamos held on for the victory.
- 1 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 2 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 3 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 5 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 6 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 7 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 8 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 9 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 10 Hanley insists winning title 'means everything' to Canaries
The Lasses, although disappointed on the day, have had a great season as league and cup runners-up and will come back next season up for the challenge. Well done everyone!