Nickname: The Bees
Year formed: 1889
Ground: Griffin Park, Braemar Road, Brentford, TW8 0NT
2008/09 average: 5,707
For visitors: 1,600 in the Brook Road Stand
- 1 Norwich City unveil their new home kit
- 2 'Seriously special' - City fans rave over new home kit
- 3 City's first home game selected for TV coverage
- 4 City gem Aarons advised not to follow the money
- 5 New Norwich City deal will allow pre-match Carrow Road light shows
- 6 Neil hones in on City Championship reunion
- 7 Teemu Pukki's future: The inside track from Finland
- 8 Chris Sutton: The City trio who need to perform in pre-season
- 9 'Teemu has a desire to play as high as possible' - Pukki's agent on City future
- 10 City announce academy pre-season schedule
Position last season: League Two champions
Manager: Andy Scott (December 2007)
Player to watch - Ben Strevens: Signed in June from Dagenham & Redbridge, Strevens is a 29-year-old frontman who has plied his trade in the lower leagues and non-league around the London area for all of his career. Big and bustling, Strevens is a handful for defenders and formed and excellent partnership with Paul Benson for the Daggers and banged in 14 goals last season.
Record transfer fee paid: �750,000 (Herman Hreidarsson, Palace, 1998)
Record transfer fee received: �2.5m (Herman Hreidarsson, Palace, 1999)
Ticket office: 08453 456 442
Official website: www.brentfordfc.co.uk
Distance: 123 miles
Journey time: 2 hrs, 34 mins
For directions to the ground go to www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/away-guide/Map.aspx
Pubs: Brentford's Griffin Park famously has one pub at each corner of the ground: The Royal Oak, The Griffin, The Princess Royal and The New Inn, the boozer of choice for visiting fans.
There's also the Magpie & Crown on Brentford High Street.
Last league meeting: Brentford 2, Norwich City 1 (18 August, 2009): Incoming Norwich City manager Paul Lambert watched his new team stumble to a disappointing defeat at Griffin Park. Owain Tudur Jones' late free-kick did provide some excitement, but on the whole it was a disappointing night for the 1,800 travelling City supporters.