STARTING XIs: Farke keeps faith with City starting XI but Burnley make a change
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Moritz Leitner and Patrick Roberts return to the bench for Norwich City at Burnley this afternoon.
The Canaries have stuck with the same starting XI which beat Manchester City in an epic 3-2 win over the champions at Carrow Road last weekend, with Ibrahim Amadou continuing alongside Ben Godfrey in central defence and Grant Hanley remaining on the bench.
Norwich make two changes to their substitutes though, bringing fit-again midfielder Leitner back into the squad - having missed one game with a calf issue - as well as winger Roberts, who was ineligible against his parent club last weekend.
Ralf Fahrmann has a groin problem so Michael McGovern is the back-up keeper and academy striker Adam Idah misses out on a place in the squad, despite travelling to Lancashire.
Sean Dyche makes one change for the hosts, bringing in experienced Republic of Ireland midfielder Jeff Hendrick in for former England and Tottenham winger Aaron Lennon, after the Irishman had come off the bench to score a late equaliser at Brighton last weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Kevin Long and Charlie Taylor also come on to the bench for the Clarets, with Ben Gibson and Phil Bardsley not involved.
NORWICH: Krul; Byram, Amadou, Godfrey, Lewis; Tettey (C), McLean; Buendia, Stiepermann, Cantwell; Pukki. Subs: McGovern (GK), Hanley, Heise, Leitner, Roberts, Srbeny, Drmic
- 1 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 2 TEAM NEWS: Rupp injury setback ahead of CIty's trip to Derby
- 3 'Our only concern' - Farke reveals City's promotion roadmap
- 4 Farke misses out on monthly award... Again
- 5 Stiepermann opens up about health problems
- 6 Norwich City transfer rumours: Prolific Greek international in Canaries' sights
- 7 City boss too busy to worry about his contract at the moment
- 8 Farke hopes 'outstanding' City midfielder can shake off injury issues
- 9 Hanley a big fan of new City star
- 10 Farke on Canaries records, Rooney and respecting the Rams
BURNLEY: Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee (C), Pieters; Hendrick, Westwood, Cork, McNeil, Barnes, Wood. Subs: Hart (GK), Taylor, Bardsley, Long, Lennon, Rodriguez, Vydra
REFEREE: David Coote
VAR: Kevin Friend