STARTING XIs: Farke keeps faith with City starting XI but Burnley make a change
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Moritz Leitner and Patrick Roberts return to the bench for Norwich City at Burnley this afternoon.
The Canaries have stuck with the same starting XI which beat Manchester City in an epic 3-2 win over the champions at Carrow Road last weekend, with Ibrahim Amadou continuing alongside Ben Godfrey in central defence and Grant Hanley remaining on the bench.
Norwich make two changes to their substitutes though, bringing fit-again midfielder Leitner back into the squad - having missed one game with a calf issue - as well as winger Roberts, who was ineligible against his parent club last weekend.
Ralf Fahrmann has a groin problem so Michael McGovern is the back-up keeper and academy striker Adam Idah misses out on a place in the squad, despite travelling to Lancashire.
Sean Dyche makes one change for the hosts, bringing in experienced Republic of Ireland midfielder Jeff Hendrick in for former England and Tottenham winger Aaron Lennon, after the Irishman had come off the bench to score a late equaliser at Brighton last weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Kevin Long and Charlie Taylor also come on to the bench for the Clarets, with Ben Gibson and Phil Bardsley not involved.
NORWICH: Krul; Byram, Amadou, Godfrey, Lewis; Tettey (C), McLean; Buendia, Stiepermann, Cantwell; Pukki. Subs: McGovern (GK), Hanley, Heise, Leitner, Roberts, Srbeny, Drmic
- 1 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 2 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 3 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 4 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 5 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 6 Hugill stepped up when Norwich City needed him with determined display at Cardiff
- 7 Watch extended highlights of Norwich City's win at Cardiff
- 8 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 9 'We need to pull our weight' - City skipper relieved to end his goal drought
- 10 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
BURNLEY: Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee (C), Pieters; Hendrick, Westwood, Cork, McNeil, Barnes, Wood. Subs: Hart (GK), Taylor, Bardsley, Long, Lennon, Rodriguez, Vydra
REFEREE: David Coote
VAR: Kevin Friend