STARTING XIs: Farke keeps faith with City starting XI but Burnley make a change
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Moritz Leitner and Patrick Roberts return to the bench for Norwich City at Burnley this afternoon.
The Canaries have stuck with the same starting XI which beat Manchester City in an epic 3-2 win over the champions at Carrow Road last weekend, with Ibrahim Amadou continuing alongside Ben Godfrey in central defence and Grant Hanley remaining on the bench.
Norwich make two changes to their substitutes though, bringing fit-again midfielder Leitner back into the squad - having missed one game with a calf issue - as well as winger Roberts, who was ineligible against his parent club last weekend.
Ralf Fahrmann has a groin problem so Michael McGovern is the back-up keeper and academy striker Adam Idah misses out on a place in the squad, despite travelling to Lancashire.
Sean Dyche makes one change for the hosts, bringing in experienced Republic of Ireland midfielder Jeff Hendrick in for former England and Tottenham winger Aaron Lennon, after the Irishman had come off the bench to score a late equaliser at Brighton last weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Kevin Long and Charlie Taylor also come on to the bench for the Clarets, with Ben Gibson and Phil Bardsley not involved.
NORWICH: Krul; Byram, Amadou, Godfrey, Lewis; Tettey (C), McLean; Buendia, Stiepermann, Cantwell; Pukki. Subs: McGovern (GK), Hanley, Heise, Leitner, Roberts, Srbeny, Drmic
- 1 Farke admits injury crisis is 'surreal'
- 2 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list
- 3 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage
- 4 Six things you might have missed after City suffered late heartbreak to draw with Coventry
- 5 'I want to create history' - Farke reveals mission to build a legacy at Norwich City
- 6 Former City midfielder heads Down Under
- 7 Chris Goreham: The school field trip that Zimmermann could do without
- 8 'I am not injured. I'm just no longer wanted' - Drmic makes his case
- 9 Canaries drawn to face Coventry City at Carrow Road in FA Cup third round
- 10 Norwich City Debate Recap: Academy prospects to fill in, loan break clauses and Drmic all discussed
BURNLEY: Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee (C), Pieters; Hendrick, Westwood, Cork, McNeil, Barnes, Wood. Subs: Hart (GK), Taylor, Bardsley, Long, Lennon, Rodriguez, Vydra
REFEREE: David Coote
VAR: Kevin Friend