City defender joins Kidderminster on loan
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City defender Caleb Richards has joined non-league side Kidderminster Harriers on a season-long loan.
Richards spent the first half of last season on loan at American outfit Tampa Bay Rowdies - where the 22-year-old caught the eye and impressed during a season in the USL Championship.
A stint at National League side Yeovil Town followed but Richards failed to make a single appearance during his spell at Huish Park.
Richards joined the Canaries from Blackpool in 2018 and his contract at Carrow Road expires next summer.
Speaking to the Harriers official channels, Richards said: “I think getting a lot of games at this level helps. You see players from this team and other teams get moves to higher places and if you do well at this level then it gives you a lot of opportunities.
You may also want to watch:
“Other lads coming down to non-league teams think it might be easy, but I’ve played at this level before and it’s tough. It’s a really good level.”
- 1 Why a Premier League gamble makes no sense for Farke
- 2 Onel Hernandez reveals reason he got a Norwich City tattoo
- 3 Former City coach departs Ipswich Town
- 4 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v City - No fresh injuries. Skipp and Pukki will be part of celebrations
- 5 Why Norwich City won't be a soft touch in the Premier League
- 6 'I have to say I had more than one tear in my eye' - choked Farke on City duo's exit
- 7 Norwich City transfer rumours: Cardiff man once again linked
- 8 Rosenborg set for talks with Tettey
- 9 'Perfection' - Dowell on getting back to the big time with Canaries
- 10 When will Norwich City learn their Premier League fixtures?