City defender joins Kidderminster on loan
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City defender Caleb Richards has joined non-league side Kidderminster Harriers on a season-long loan.
Richards spent the first half of last season on loan at American outfit Tampa Bay Rowdies - where the 22-year-old caught the eye and impressed during a season in the USL Championship.
A stint at National League side Yeovil Town followed but Richards failed to make a single appearance during his spell at Huish Park.
Richards joined the Canaries from Blackpool in 2018 and his contract at Carrow Road expires next summer.
Speaking to the Harriers official channels, Richards said: “I think getting a lot of games at this level helps. You see players from this team and other teams get moves to higher places and if you do well at this level then it gives you a lot of opportunities.
You may also want to watch:
“Other lads coming down to non-league teams think it might be easy, but I’ve played at this level before and it’s tough. It’s a really good level.”
- 1 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 2 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 4 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 5 Farke maps out his risk averse strategy on Pukki and Krul
- 6 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 7 'Our own Heracles at left-back' - City fans delighted as Giannoulis completes loan move
- 8 Farke is not looking over his shoulder at City
- 9 Norwich City v Bristol City - all you need to know
- 10 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment