Canaries appoint new physio
Glenn Roeder has continued building his back room team in the form of Simon Spencer as the club's new Head Physio. Simon will replace Neal Reynolds who recently joined Arsenal as Assistant Physio at the Premiership club.
Glenn Roeder has continued building his back room team in the form of Simon Spencer as the club's new Head Physio.
Simon will replace Neal Reynolds who recently joined Arsenal as Assistant Physio at the Premiership club.
Spencer is currently working for the FA with the England under 21s and under 19s, a role he has fulfilled since 2005. Before his three-year spell with England he was the Assistant Physio at West Bromwich Albion. He will join Roeder's backroom team at Colney on Tuesday of next week in time for the start of pre-season training.
Speaking exclusively to the club's official website Simon said he was looking forward to getting started.
You may also want to watch:
"It's a great opportunity for me and a challenge I am very much looking forward to. I have met the Manager and am excited about the prospect of coming to Norfolk and working with him and the players at Carrow Road."
- 1 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 2 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 4 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 5 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 6 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 7 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 8 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 9 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 10 'I rate him. He's a fantastic player' - Farke open to Skipp return