Norwich City v Arsenal - Press Conference RECAP
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s Premier League game against Arsenal - and we had all the key lines first from Colney.
The Canaries will look to carry on where they left off after a vital 2-0 Premier League away win at Everton ended a run of seven previous games with a victory.
Todd Cantwell started the week wearing a precautionary brace to protect a left ankle damaged towards the end of the Goodison Park success. Farke provided a positive update on the midfielder.
Jamal Lewis missed the game after failing to respond quickly enough to a course of injections in an on going knee issue, but is also in the mix for the Gunners.
Christoph Zimmermann played the entire match against the Toffees' on his long-awaited return from a foot injury, and Farke confirmed how the key centre back came through his first outing since August.
You may also want to watch:
Grant Hanley (groin) misses out again, as he looks to complete his recovery for the upcoming festive games. Timm Klose (knee) remains sidelined until 2020.
Josip Drmic (hamstring) is also expected to be out until January.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 2 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 3 Paddy Davitt verdict: Cup finals aplenty if City seal the deal
- 4 Rusty returns could prove crucial in the long run for fit-again City stars
- 5 'I was knocked for six' - Krul reveals difficulties of his Covid-19 recovery
- 6 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Barnsley defeat
- 7 Six things you might have missed following Norwich City's FA Cup exit at Barnsley
- 8 Farke's injury fears for Hugill after Barnsley FA Cup loss
- 9 Farke's words of advice for Soto
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
Arsenal head to Carrow Road on Sunday looking for a new head coach after Unai Emery was dismissed on Friday morning following seven games without a win culminating in a home Europa League defeat to Eintracht Frankfurt on Thursday.
- Recap the key lines in the window above with full reaction and build up to City's Premier League duel against Arsenal on Sunday throughout the day on pinkun.com