Team selector: Who should start for Norwich City against Bournemouth?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Christmas has come earlier it seems for Norwich City head coach Daniel Farke with a quartet of senior stars back in contention for the Premier League game at Bournemouth.
Tim Krul, Mario Vrancic, Alex Tettey and Tom Trybull have all returned to full team training in the past week after missing a difficult spell prior to the international break.
Onel Hernandez has also been pictured back on the grass with his team mates at Colney, after a longer term knee injury cut short his top flight bow. The Cuban has so far been limited to a substitute appearance at Liverpool on the opening night, following a freak accident at home.
Farke will deliver a full fitness bulletin on Friday lunchtime including the latest update on Ben Godfrey, who travelled to Germany during the international break for a hernia operation. Grant Hanley was also set to see a specialist to try and overcome the groin issues which have limited his first team activity in recent weeks.
If both are in the frame for the trip to the Cherries, how many changes should Farke make to get City back to winning ways at Bournemouth following three straight league defeats?
You may also want to watch:
- Let us know your preferred starting line-up by selecting your 11 players above
- 1 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: Cardiff City v Norwich City - Quintilla & Mumba test positive for Covid; Krul still out
- 3 'The Norwich fans are probably fuming' - Skipp on being Mr Popular
- 4 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
- 5 'Three Lungs' back in business
- 6 Solskjaer education and goalkeeping genetics pave way for City target Nyland
- 7 Drmic's Euro mission to seal City exit
- 8 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 9 City hold talks with Nyland
- 10 Norwich loan has 'ticked every box' for Ben Gibson