Press Conference RECAP: Krul fit for Canaries but doubts over Hernandez, Cantwell and Amadou for Brighton trip
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s Premier League game against Brighton - and we had all the key lines first from Colney.
Tim Krul was the biggest injury concern after City's 3-1 defeat against Manchester United. The Dutch keeper was inspired at Carrow Road but ended the game with pain in his knee following a collision with Ibrahim Amadou trying to stop Anthony Martial sealing the victory.
Farke provided a full bulletin on both the keeper and Amadou on Friday lunchtime.
Emi Buendia (shin) was also hobbling at the end of the game. Jamal Lewis has declared himself fit after a second half exit when he complained of feeling unwell.
Farke confirmed whether Ralf Fahrmann and Mario Vrancic are back in contention for this weekend's trip to the south coast.
You may also want to watch:
Grant Hanley (groin), Timm Klose (knee) and Christoph Zimmermann (foot) remain longer term absentees.
- Recap the key lines in the window above, with full reaction and build up to City's Premier League duel against the Seagulls throughout the day on pinkun.com
- 1 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 2 TEAM NEWS: Rupp injury setback ahead of CIty's trip to Derby
- 3 'Our only concern' - Farke reveals City's promotion roadmap
- 4 Farke misses out on monthly award... Again
- 5 Stiepermann opens up about health problems
- 6 Norwich City transfer rumours: Prolific Greek international in Canaries' sights
- 7 City boss too busy to worry about his contract at the moment
- 8 Farke hopes 'outstanding' City midfielder can shake off injury issues
- 9 Hanley a big fan of new City star
- 10 Farke on Canaries records, Rooney and respecting the Rams