Press Conference RECAP: Krul fit for Canaries but doubts over Hernandez, Cantwell and Amadou for Brighton trip
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s Premier League game against Brighton - and we had all the key lines first from Colney.
Tim Krul was the biggest injury concern after City's 3-1 defeat against Manchester United. The Dutch keeper was inspired at Carrow Road but ended the game with pain in his knee following a collision with Ibrahim Amadou trying to stop Anthony Martial sealing the victory.
Farke provided a full bulletin on both the keeper and Amadou on Friday lunchtime.
Emi Buendia (shin) was also hobbling at the end of the game. Jamal Lewis has declared himself fit after a second half exit when he complained of feeling unwell.
Farke confirmed whether Ralf Fahrmann and Mario Vrancic are back in contention for this weekend's trip to the south coast.
You may also want to watch:
Grant Hanley (groin), Timm Klose (knee) and Christoph Zimmermann (foot) remain longer term absentees.
- Recap the key lines in the window above, with full reaction and build up to City's Premier League duel against the Seagulls throughout the day on pinkun.com
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Huge goals for Hugill as City create daylight at the top
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-0 Championship cruise against Bristol City
- 3 Farke maps out his risk averse strategy on Pukki and Krul
- 4 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 5 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 6 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 7 Hot Hugill caps a season's best display for City boss
- 8 STARTING XIs: Krul returns for Canaries against Bristol City
- 9 Farke is not looking over his shoulder at City
- 10 Norwich City v Bristol City - all you need to know