Team selector: Who should start for Norwich City against Brighton?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Is it time for Onel Hernandez and, if so, how would you tweak Norwich City’s attacking line up for the Premier League trip to Brighton?
Hernandez's goalscoring impact in the 3-1 home defeat doubled as a compelling case for inclusion from the start on the south-coast this weekend.
City looked to carry far more cut and thrust following the Cuban's half-time introduction at Carrow Road against the Reds.
Daniel Farke needs to find a spark after five top flight games without a win since beating Manchester City. The City head coach will provide a full fitness update on the likes of Tim Krul (knee), Emi Buendia (shin) and Ibrahim Amadou (knee) when he holds his pre-match press call on Friday afternoon. Jamal Lewis was another who had to depart earlier against the Red Devils with a suspected virus.
Grant Hanley (groin), Christoph Zimmermann (foot) and Timm Klose (knee) are longer term absentees but Ralf Fahrmann and Mario Vrancic were expected to come back into contention this coming weekend.
You may also want to watch:
How many changes, if any, should the City head coach make to get back to winning ways if Farke has no fresh injury issues to contend with?
- Let us know your preferred starting line-up by selecting your 11 players above
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v Norwich City - McLean tests positive for Covid-19
- 4 Farke's words of advice for Soto
- 5 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
- 6 February fixture changes for Canaries
- 7 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 8 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 9 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 10 Morris hopes to have found a 'home' after leaving Norwich City for Barnsley