Press conference RECAP: Klose fit for Norwich but Chelsea suffer Kante blow
- Credit: Tony Thrussell
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s Premier League clash against Chelsea on Friday lunchtime and we had the key lines from Colney, as well as Blues’ boss Frank Lampard’s press conference.
Farke confirmed Timm Klose (hip) is fit and available after missing the opening two Premier League games. Fellow centre back Christoph Zimmermann is also making good progress from his knee surgery in the summer and could be back in full training next.
Josip Drmic (hamstring) misses out against Chelsea while the head coach confirmed Onel Hernandez underwent knee surgery earlier this week.
Ibrahim Amadou could come into contention for the matchday squad against Chelsea after a watching brief since his arrival from Sevilla on an initial season long loan.
Chelsea boss Frank Lampard brings the Blues' to Carrow Road looking for his first win since taking over at Stamford Bridge.
You may also want to watch:
- Recap the main lines from both press conferences in the window above with full reaction and build up to City's Premier League duel throughout the day on pinkun.com
- 1 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 2 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 3 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 5 City players and fans celebrate promotion on social media
- 6 Farke savours sweet Premier League promotion after rollercoaster ride
- 7 'Amazing' - Buendia hails City's special promotion achievement
- 8 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 9 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City