Press conference RECAP: Klose fit for Norwich but Chelsea suffer Kante blow
- Credit: Tony Thrussell
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s Premier League clash against Chelsea on Friday lunchtime and we had the key lines from Colney, as well as Blues’ boss Frank Lampard’s press conference.
Farke confirmed Timm Klose (hip) is fit and available after missing the opening two Premier League games. Fellow centre back Christoph Zimmermann is also making good progress from his knee surgery in the summer and could be back in full training next.
Josip Drmic (hamstring) misses out against Chelsea while the head coach confirmed Onel Hernandez underwent knee surgery earlier this week.
Ibrahim Amadou could come into contention for the matchday squad against Chelsea after a watching brief since his arrival from Sevilla on an initial season long loan.
Chelsea boss Frank Lampard brings the Blues' to Carrow Road looking for his first win since taking over at Stamford Bridge.
You may also want to watch:
- Recap the main lines from both press conferences in the window above with full reaction and build up to City's Premier League duel throughout the day on pinkun.com
- 1 Why a Premier League gamble makes no sense for Farke
- 2 Onel Hernandez reveals reason he got a Norwich City tattoo
- 3 Former City coach departs Ipswich Town
- 4 'I have to say I had more than one tear in my eye' - choked Farke on City duo's exit
- 5 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v City - No fresh injuries. Skipp and Pukki will be part of celebrations
- 6 Why Norwich City won't be a soft touch in the Premier League
- 7 Norwich City transfer rumours: Cardiff man once again linked
- 8 'Perfection' - Dowell on getting back to the big time with Canaries
- 9 Rosenborg set for talks with Tettey
- 10 When will Norwich City learn their Premier League fixtures?