Press conference RECAP: Klose fit for Norwich but Chelsea suffer Kante blow
- Credit: Tony Thrussell
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s Premier League clash against Chelsea on Friday lunchtime and we had the key lines from Colney, as well as Blues’ boss Frank Lampard’s press conference.
Farke confirmed Timm Klose (hip) is fit and available after missing the opening two Premier League games. Fellow centre back Christoph Zimmermann is also making good progress from his knee surgery in the summer and could be back in full training next.
Josip Drmic (hamstring) misses out against Chelsea while the head coach confirmed Onel Hernandez underwent knee surgery earlier this week.
Ibrahim Amadou could come into contention for the matchday squad against Chelsea after a watching brief since his arrival from Sevilla on an initial season long loan.
Chelsea boss Frank Lampard brings the Blues' to Carrow Road looking for his first win since taking over at Stamford Bridge.
You may also want to watch:
- Recap the main lines from both press conferences in the window above with full reaction and build up to City's Premier League duel throughout the day on pinkun.com
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 2 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 3 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 4 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 5 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
- 6 Bullish Robins' boss pledges to mix it with Canaries
- 7 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 8 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 9 'Our own Heracles at left-back' - City fans delighted as Giannoulis completes loan move
- 10 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League