#AskZimbo - Christoph Zimmermann Q&A
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s Championship title-winning captain Christoph Zimmermann answered your questions in a special live Norwich City Q&A from Archant HQ.
Zimmermann is on the comeback trail after an injury-hit start to the new season restricted him to one Premier League appearance at West Ham earlier this month.
The popular defender missed the big kick-off after knee surgery and only lasted 36 minutes at the London Stadium before being injured in a poor challenge from Hammers' frontman Seb Haller.
Initial fears Zimmermann had suffered ankle ligament damage gave way to a foot ligament injury with head coach Daniel Farke confirming recently he does not expect to call on the 26-year-old until early in the New Year.
Questions have been flowing in from Norwich fans in advance on the Pinkun's social media channels and you can post your question in the window above. We are picking the best ones to put to Christoph when he visits the Eastern Daily Press and Evening News main office in Norwich on Thursday afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
- Recapthe blog in the window above
- 1 City lodge complaint to EFL over match officials conduct during Luton Town defeat
- 2 Norwich City able to access £8.33m loan after Premier League agree EFL bailout
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Luton Town 3 Canaries 1
- 4 What do the new Brexit rules mean for Norwich City?
- 5 Iwan Roberts: I've never seen an injury crisis like Norwich City's before
- 6 Paddy Davitt: City player ratings against Luton Town
- 7 'A perfect storm' - Fans have their say as injuries finally take their toll on Canaries
- 8 Bullish Farke unhappy at defending and key calls in Luton defeat
- 9 'We need to adapt' - Skipp keen to share the goals around in Pukki's absence
- 10 Luton 3-1 City: Tired Canaries come up well short