#AskZimbo - Christoph Zimmermann Q&A
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s Championship title-winning captain Christoph Zimmermann answered your questions in a special live Norwich City Q&A from Archant HQ.
Zimmermann is on the comeback trail after an injury-hit start to the new season restricted him to one Premier League appearance at West Ham earlier this month.
The popular defender missed the big kick-off after knee surgery and only lasted 36 minutes at the London Stadium before being injured in a poor challenge from Hammers' frontman Seb Haller.
Initial fears Zimmermann had suffered ankle ligament damage gave way to a foot ligament injury with head coach Daniel Farke confirming recently he does not expect to call on the 26-year-old until early in the New Year.
Questions have been flowing in from Norwich fans in advance on the Pinkun's social media channels and you can post your question in the window above. We are picking the best ones to put to Christoph when he visits the Eastern Daily Press and Evening News main office in Norwich on Thursday afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
- Recapthe blog in the window above
- 1 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 2 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 3 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 4 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 5 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 6 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 7 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 8 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 9 Canaries legend thinks promotion party was fully deserved
- 10 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash