#AskZimbo - Christoph Zimmermann Q&A
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s Championship title-winning captain Christoph Zimmermann answered your questions in a special live Norwich City Q&A from Archant HQ.
Zimmermann is on the comeback trail after an injury-hit start to the new season restricted him to one Premier League appearance at West Ham earlier this month.
The popular defender missed the big kick-off after knee surgery and only lasted 36 minutes at the London Stadium before being injured in a poor challenge from Hammers' frontman Seb Haller.
Initial fears Zimmermann had suffered ankle ligament damage gave way to a foot ligament injury with head coach Daniel Farke confirming recently he does not expect to call on the 26-year-old until early in the New Year.
Questions have been flowing in from Norwich fans in advance on the Pinkun's social media channels and you can post your question in the window above. We are picking the best ones to put to Christoph when he visits the Eastern Daily Press and Evening News main office in Norwich on Thursday afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
- Recapthe blog in the window above
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Huge goals for Hugill as City create daylight at the top
- 2 Farke maps out his risk averse strategy on Pukki and Krul
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-0 Championship cruise against Bristol City
- 4 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 5 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 6 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 7 STARTING XIs: Krul returns for Canaries against Bristol City
- 8 Hot Hugill caps a season's best display for City boss
- 9 Farke is not looking over his shoulder at City
- 10 Norwich City v Bristol City - all you need to know