City’s clash with AFC Bournemouth selected for TV coverage
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s fixture with AFC Bournemouth has been selected for television coverage.
The Canaries were due to travel to Dean Court on Saturday, September 26 (3pm) but it will now be broadcast live on Sky Sports and moved to Friday, September 25.
Kick-off will now be at 7.45pm, with the Canaries hoping to raceout of the blocks in the Championship.
Daniel Farke’s side begin their campaign with a trip to the John Smith’s Stadium to face Huddersfield Town on Saturday, September 12.
The Canaries then host Alex Neil’s Preston North End before travelling to the South Coast to face Jason Tindall’s side.
You may also want to watch:
Both clubs were relegated from the Premier League last season - with the Canaries finishing bottom of the division whilst the Cherries ended up in 18th place.
City drew 0-0 at Dean Court last season, with their last victory away to Bournemouth arriving in 2015 in Neil’s first game in charge of the club.
- 1 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 2 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 3 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 4 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- 5 Candid Cantwell opens up on struggles during 'whirlwind' summer
- 6 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 7 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 8 City defender likened to a 'young Rio Ferdinand'
- 9 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 10 City Q&A: One down. One to go