City’s clash with AFC Bournemouth selected for TV coverage
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s fixture with AFC Bournemouth has been selected for television coverage.
The Canaries were due to travel to Dean Court on Saturday, September 26 (3pm) but it will now be broadcast live on Sky Sports and moved to Friday, September 25.
Kick-off will now be at 7.45pm, with the Canaries hoping to raceout of the blocks in the Championship.
Daniel Farke’s side begin their campaign with a trip to the John Smith’s Stadium to face Huddersfield Town on Saturday, September 12.
The Canaries then host Alex Neil’s Preston North End before travelling to the South Coast to face Jason Tindall’s side.
You may also want to watch:
Both clubs were relegated from the Premier League last season - with the Canaries finishing bottom of the division whilst the Cherries ended up in 18th place.
City drew 0-0 at Dean Court last season, with their last victory away to Bournemouth arriving in 2015 in Neil’s first game in charge of the club.
- 1 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 3 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 4 LOAN WATCH: Success for Heise and recognition for Adshead
- 5 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
- 6 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 7 'We are looking to win the next game' - Barnsley boss on Norwich FA Cup visit
- 8 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 9 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
- 10 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-0 Bristol City win