Kick-off time changed for City’s clash with Milwall
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Following discussions between the two clubs, Norwich City’s fixture against Millwall will kick-off at the earlier time of 7pm.
The clubs have confirmed the change after the EFL sanctioned the move to bring the start time forward by 45 minutes, with the date of the game remaining on Tuesday, November 3.
Millwall boss Gary Rowett is currently self-isolating after testing positive for coronavirus on Friday. The Lions will be without their entire first-team coaching staff for their next two matches against Hudderfield Town and Preston North End.
They are all expected to return for game against the Canaries - with Millwall currently enjoying a positive start to the season. Rowett’s men sit on 12 points and sit seventh in the table.
City’s last home game against Millwall saw them snatch a late winner through Teemu Pukki to win 4-3.
You may also want to watch:
Farke’s men travel to the capital to face promotion-chasing Brentford later this evening before heading west to face Bristol City on Saturday before welcoming the Lions to Carrow Road next Tuesday.
- 1 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 4 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 5 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 6 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 7 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 8 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 9 How Trent and Walker are shaping City star's progression
- 10 Farke, Frankfurt and the future