Kick-off time changed for City’s clash with Milwall
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Following discussions between the two clubs, Norwich City’s fixture against Millwall will kick-off at the earlier time of 7pm.
The clubs have confirmed the change after the EFL sanctioned the move to bring the start time forward by 45 minutes, with the date of the game remaining on Tuesday, November 3.
Millwall boss Gary Rowett is currently self-isolating after testing positive for coronavirus on Friday. The Lions will be without their entire first-team coaching staff for their next two matches against Hudderfield Town and Preston North End.
They are all expected to return for game against the Canaries - with Millwall currently enjoying a positive start to the season. Rowett’s men sit on 12 points and sit seventh in the table.
City’s last home game against Millwall saw them snatch a late winner through Teemu Pukki to win 4-3.
You may also want to watch:
Farke’s men travel to the capital to face promotion-chasing Brentford later this evening before heading west to face Bristol City on Saturday before welcoming the Lions to Carrow Road next Tuesday.
- 1 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 3 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 4 LOAN WATCH: Success for Heise and recognition for Adshead
- 5 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
- 6 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 7 'We are looking to win the next game' - Barnsley boss on Norwich FA Cup visit
- 8 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 9 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
- 10 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-0 Bristol City win