Canaries close in on Brown
Sunderland have accepted a bid from from Norwich for striker Chris Brown. Manager Roy Keane has given the forward permission to speak to the Canaries.
Sunderland have accepted a bid from from Norwich for striker Chris Brown.
Manager Roy Keane has given the forward permission to speak to the Canaries.
Brown, 22, has made 10 starts this season, scoring three goals.
Brown, son of former Black Cats star Alan, has scored 11 goals in 67 appearances since coming through the ranks and progressing to the first team in 2003.
You may also want to watch:
He had a productive spell at Doncaster in his first season as a professional and was also loaned out to Hull in late 2005.
- 1 Hot property Maddison adds up for City
- 2 Canaries not pursuing young Exeter winger linked to Celtic
- 3 WINDOW WATCH: The latest Canaries transfer news and views
- 4 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 5 Should Canaries fans be concerned about slow transfer market?
- 6 'Excellent professional' - Former City winger joins League One side
- 7 City title winner Xavi attracting interest
- 8 'I know he gets a little bit of stick' - Scots' chief defends Hanley
- 9 City confirm date for Liverpool Premier League opener
- 10 'Dreams do come true' - City star buzzing for Liverpool opener