Canaries close in on Brown
Sunderland have accepted a bid from from Norwich for striker Chris Brown. Manager Roy Keane has given the forward permission to speak to the Canaries.
Sunderland have accepted a bid from from Norwich for striker Chris Brown.
Manager Roy Keane has given the forward permission to speak to the Canaries.
Brown, 22, has made 10 starts this season, scoring three goals.
Brown, son of former Black Cats star Alan, has scored 11 goals in 67 appearances since coming through the ranks and progressing to the first team in 2003.
You may also want to watch:
He had a productive spell at Doncaster in his first season as a professional and was also loaned out to Hull in late 2005.
- 1 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 2 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 3 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 4 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 5 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 6 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 7 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 8 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 9 'We want to top this season off properly' - Krul's message to fans
- 10 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City