Canaries confirm date for FA Cup tie at Burnley
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City have confirmed the date and kick-off time for their FA Cup fourth round tie at Burnley.
The clash of the Premier League survival rivals has not been selected for live TV coverage so will be played at 3pm on Saturday, January 25 at Turf Moor.
For the Canaries that follows a top-flight trip to Tottenham Hotspur on Wednesday, January 22 (7.30pm) but there is no midweek game to follow, with a trip to Newcastle in the league the following Saturday scheduled.
For the hosts the tie will follow a Premier League match at Manchester United on Wednesday, January 22 (8.15pm) and will be followed by a home tie against Arsenal the following Saturday.
The Clarets won at home in the third round, beating League One side Peterborough 4-2 to seal progress, while Norwich won 4-2 away to Championship side Preston North End.
You may also want to watch:
City lost 2-0 at Turf Moor in September, with Chris Wood scoring an early brace to set the tone. The clubs have only met once before in the FA Cup, with Norwich winning 4-1 at Carrow Road in 2012 in the third round when they were in the Premier League and Burnley were in the second tier.
- 1 Candid Cantwell opens up on struggles during 'whirlwind' summer
- 2 Dowell pledge from City boss
- 3 Lee Payne: Bruce has got it wrong over Norwich City and Premier League
- 4 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies
- 5 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 6 City defender likened to a 'young Rio Ferdinand'
- 7 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 8 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 9 Police interviews and faulty planes - the inside track on Onel's Cuba bow
- 10 City Q&A: One down. One to go