Canaries confirm date for FA Cup tie at Burnley
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City have confirmed the date and kick-off time for their FA Cup fourth round tie at Burnley.
The clash of the Premier League survival rivals has not been selected for live TV coverage so will be played at 3pm on Saturday, January 25 at Turf Moor.
For the Canaries that follows a top-flight trip to Tottenham Hotspur on Wednesday, January 22 (7.30pm) but there is no midweek game to follow, with a trip to Newcastle in the league the following Saturday scheduled.
For the hosts the tie will follow a Premier League match at Manchester United on Wednesday, January 22 (8.15pm) and will be followed by a home tie against Arsenal the following Saturday.
The Clarets won at home in the third round, beating League One side Peterborough 4-2 to seal progress, while Norwich won 4-2 away to Championship side Preston North End.
You may also want to watch:
City lost 2-0 at Turf Moor in September, with Chris Wood scoring an early brace to set the tone. The clubs have only met once before in the FA Cup, with Norwich winning 4-1 at Carrow Road in 2012 in the third round when they were in the Premier League and Burnley were in the second tier.
- 1 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham
- 2 City midfielder returns to Norfolk after loan spell terminated
- 3 Bushiri completes Eupen loan
- 4 Placheta must kick on at City
- 5 Giannoulis in contention for Boro clash - as City secure work permit
- 6 Giannoulis deal proof City can navigate difficult transfer market
- 7 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 8 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 9 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 10 'That's my dream' - Giannoulis hopes his style will boost City's promotion hopes