Norwich City Debate: Connor answered your questions this lunchtime
- Credit: PA
As one book closes, another one opens. Norwich City’s preparations for life back in the Championship have already begun - leaving plenty to be discussed with our Canaries correspondent Connor Southwell, who answered your questions this lunchtime.
The Canaries ended their dismal Premier League campaign with a thumping 5-0 defeat to Manchester City - with Daniel Farke naming six academy graduates on the bench.
City have already begun planning for life back in the second tier with the club announcing the additions of Jacob ‘Lungi’ Sorensen and Przemyslaw Placheta last week.
Sporting director Stuart Webber indicated that City would be proactive in their recruitment this summer and hinted that the club would adopt a ‘buy before sell’ approach.
Speculation surrounding the club’s hottest talents - such as Max Aarons and Todd Cantwell - are likely to persist as the transfer window opens on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
- You can recap the conversation through the live blog above
- 1 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-0 Championship cruise against Bristol City
- 2 MATCHDAY RECAP: Huge goals for Hugill as City create daylight at the top
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-0 Bristol City win
- 4 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 5 Hot Hugill caps a season's best display for City boss
- 6 Hugill brace ensures superb City beat Bristol
- 7 'Great header' - Hugill's goal earns seal of approval from Holt
- 8 Farke maps out his risk averse strategy on Pukki and Krul
- 9 LOAN WATCH: Success for Heise and recognition for Adshead
- 10 STARTING XIs: Krul returns for Canaries against Bristol City