Team selector: Who should start for Norwich City against Crawley Town?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
How many changes would you make to the Norwich City XI for Tuesday’s League Cup second round trip to Crawley Town? Here’s the chance to pick your team.
Daniel Farke has demonstrated plenty of times in his City career how much he values a cup run. But the stakes for staying in the top flight this season speak for themselves.
The Canaries' head coach named an unchanged line up for another barn stormer on Saturday against Chelsea in the Premier League but a trip to the League Two outfit looks the perfect opportunity to rest his frontline troops and let the fringe men step forward.
But how much should Farke twist?
Recent loan signing Ibrahim Amadou is yet to make his Canaries' competitive debut, and the same applies to Patrick Roberts following his close season loan switch from Manchester City.
You may also want to watch:
Timm Klose was an unused substitute against Chelsea, while the likes of Mario Vrancic and Kenny McLean are still playing catch-up after injury-hit pre-seasons.
Onel Hernandez is definitely out after undergoing knee surgery earlier this week. Back up striker Josip Drmic (hamstring) is also out while Alex Tettey is unavailable for family reasons.
- 1 Could Canaries benefit from Chelsea appointing Tuchel?
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries make bid for Peterborough ace
- 3 Former Arsenal and Norwich midfielder set to sign for Saints
- 4 Paddy Davitt: City's bold call and the status quo
- 5 Arsenal end chase in City star with Real Madrid signing
- 6 'He came crying' - Former coach details Giannoulis left-back conversion
- 7 'There isn't one team that stands out' - Bees' boss on promotion fight
- 8 Boro set to sign Premier League forward ahead of Norwich trip
- 9 The story of Alex Neil and Jordan Hugill's trainers
- 10 Connor Southwell: Sorting Todd’s contract is City’s next big mission
- Let us know your preferred starting line-up by selecting your 11 players above