Team selector: Who should start for Norwich City against Crawley Town?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
How many changes would you make to the Norwich City XI for Tuesday’s League Cup second round trip to Crawley Town? Here’s the chance to pick your team.
Daniel Farke has demonstrated plenty of times in his City career how much he values a cup run. But the stakes for staying in the top flight this season speak for themselves.
The Canaries' head coach named an unchanged line up for another barn stormer on Saturday against Chelsea in the Premier League but a trip to the League Two outfit looks the perfect opportunity to rest his frontline troops and let the fringe men step forward.
But how much should Farke twist?
Recent loan signing Ibrahim Amadou is yet to make his Canaries' competitive debut, and the same applies to Patrick Roberts following his close season loan switch from Manchester City.
You may also want to watch:
Timm Klose was an unused substitute against Chelsea, while the likes of Mario Vrancic and Kenny McLean are still playing catch-up after injury-hit pre-seasons.
Onel Hernandez is definitely out after undergoing knee surgery earlier this week. Back up striker Josip Drmic (hamstring) is also out while Alex Tettey is unavailable for family reasons.
- 1 City draw up target list
- 2 Skipp ready for Premier League ... with Spurs, says Mason
- 3 Celtic move came too early for Pukki, insists former boss
- 4 Gunn and Walton on City watch list as Nyland future remains unclear
- 5 Robin Sainty: Where City lead, others will surely follow
- 6 New City deal for Farke on the cards and Webber open to staying
- 7 David Freezer: Desire to defy the odds is essential for City
- 8 Former Canaries attacker released by Bristol City
- 9 Norwich City ace features in trailer for Euro 2020
- 10 The People's Pink Un: Your messages to Norwich City, Part 1
- Let us know your preferred starting line-up by selecting your 11 players above