Crystal Palace v Norwich City - Krul and Tettey ruled out as injury woes continue for Canaries
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s Premier League trip to Crystal Palace - and we have all the key lines first from Colney.
Farke delivered the latest injury bulletin and an update on keeper Tim Krul and midfielder Alex Tettey who picked up knocks in the 2-0 defeat at Burnley.
Tettey was set for scans on a muscle problem that saw him depart after 13 minutes at Turf Moor, while Krul had to play with pain killers after suffering a lower back problem in the warm up.
Ralf Fahrmann (groin) was expected to miss this weekend's trip to Selhurst Park while the likes of Timm Klose (knee), Max Aarons (ankle), Christoph Zimmermann (foot), Tom Trybull (ankle) and Onel Hernandez (knee) are longer term absentees.
Midfielder Mario Vrancic (calf) has missed the past two games, and Farke provided an update on his fitness ahead of facing the Eagles.
You may also want to watch:
- Recap the main injury lines in the window above, with full reaction and build up to City's Premier League duel a Selhurst Park throughout the day on pinkun.com
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 2 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 4 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 6 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 7 City lose Giannoulis appeal; three-game ban stands
- 8 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 9 Norwich City v Watford: everything you need to know
- 10 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash