Crystal Palace v Norwich City - Krul and Tettey ruled out as injury woes continue for Canaries
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s Premier League trip to Crystal Palace - and we have all the key lines first from Colney.
Farke delivered the latest injury bulletin and an update on keeper Tim Krul and midfielder Alex Tettey who picked up knocks in the 2-0 defeat at Burnley.
Tettey was set for scans on a muscle problem that saw him depart after 13 minutes at Turf Moor, while Krul had to play with pain killers after suffering a lower back problem in the warm up.
Ralf Fahrmann (groin) was expected to miss this weekend's trip to Selhurst Park while the likes of Timm Klose (knee), Max Aarons (ankle), Christoph Zimmermann (foot), Tom Trybull (ankle) and Onel Hernandez (knee) are longer term absentees.
Midfielder Mario Vrancic (calf) has missed the past two games, and Farke provided an update on his fitness ahead of facing the Eagles.
You may also want to watch:
- Recap the main injury lines in the window above, with full reaction and build up to City's Premier League duel a Selhurst Park throughout the day on pinkun.com
- 1 'I am not injured. I'm just no longer wanted' - Drmic makes his case
- 2 Six things you might have missed after City suffered late heartbreak to draw with Coventry
- 3 Farke admits injury crisis is 'surreal'
- 4 Former City midfielder heads Down Under
- 5 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list
- 6 Chris Goreham: The school field trip that Zimmermann could do without
- 7 Norwich City Debate Recap: Academy prospects to fill in, loan break clauses and Drmic all discussed
- 8 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage
- 9 'I want to create history' - Farke reveals mission to build a legacy at Norwich City
- 10 Canaries drawn to face Coventry City at Carrow Road in FA Cup third round