Team selector: Who should start for Norwich City against Crystal Palace?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke delivered another gloomy injury bulletin ahead of the Premier League trip to Crystal Palace - but who gets the nod for you with Tim Krul and Alex Tettey ruled out?
Krul (back) will miss the next two games after playing with the aid of pain killers in last weekend's defeat at Burnley. Tettey (groin) could be back in training next week after his early Turf Moor exit.
That means at least two enforced changes for Farke, who confirmed Ralf Fahrmann had returned to training on Friday following his groin issue. Max Aarons (ankle) has also returned to full training well ahead of schedule and will be in the travelling party heading to Selhurst Park.
Timm Klose (knee), Mario Vrancic (calf), Christoph Zimmermann (foot), Tom Trybull (ankle) and Onel Hernandez (knee) are all definitely out.
If you were in Farke's shoes who would you chose from the fit and available options?
You may also want to watch:
- Let us know your preferred starting line-up by selecting your 11 players above
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v Norwich City - McLean tests positive for Covid-19
- 4 Farke's words of advice for Soto
- 5 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
- 6 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 7 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 8 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 9 February fixture changes for Canaries
- 10 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City