Team selector: Who should start for Norwich City against Crystal Palace?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke delivered another gloomy injury bulletin ahead of the Premier League trip to Crystal Palace - but who gets the nod for you with Tim Krul and Alex Tettey ruled out?
Krul (back) will miss the next two games after playing with the aid of pain killers in last weekend's defeat at Burnley. Tettey (groin) could be back in training next week after his early Turf Moor exit.
That means at least two enforced changes for Farke, who confirmed Ralf Fahrmann had returned to training on Friday following his groin issue. Max Aarons (ankle) has also returned to full training well ahead of schedule and will be in the travelling party heading to Selhurst Park.
Timm Klose (knee), Mario Vrancic (calf), Christoph Zimmermann (foot), Tom Trybull (ankle) and Onel Hernandez (knee) are all definitely out.
If you were in Farke's shoes who would you chose from the fit and available options?
You may also want to watch:
- Let us know your preferred starting line-up by selecting your 11 players above
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Dowell stunner puts City on cusp of promotion
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 3 'Our only concern' - Farke reveals City's promotion roadmap
- 4 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 5 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 6 Stiepermann opens up about health problems
- 7 City boss too busy to worry about his contract at the moment
- 8 Farke on Canaries records, Rooney and respecting the Rams
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Prolific Greek international in Canaries' sights
- 10 Farke hopes 'outstanding' City midfielder can shake off injury issues