Team selector: Who should start for Norwich City against Crystal Palace?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke delivered another gloomy injury bulletin ahead of the Premier League trip to Crystal Palace - but who gets the nod for you with Tim Krul and Alex Tettey ruled out?
Krul (back) will miss the next two games after playing with the aid of pain killers in last weekend's defeat at Burnley. Tettey (groin) could be back in training next week after his early Turf Moor exit.
That means at least two enforced changes for Farke, who confirmed Ralf Fahrmann had returned to training on Friday following his groin issue. Max Aarons (ankle) has also returned to full training well ahead of schedule and will be in the travelling party heading to Selhurst Park.
Timm Klose (knee), Mario Vrancic (calf), Christoph Zimmermann (foot), Tom Trybull (ankle) and Onel Hernandez (knee) are all definitely out.
If you were in Farke's shoes who would you chose from the fit and available options?
You may also want to watch:
- Let us know your preferred starting line-up by selecting your 11 players above
- 1 MATCHDAY LIVE: Can City mark fans return with a win over Wednesday?
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Sheffield Wednesday - Pukki and Emi fit
- 3 Yanic Wildschut on why his Norwich City move didn't work out
- 4 City lodge complaint to EFL over match officials conduct during Luton Town defeat
- 5 Canaries 2-1 Sheffield Weds: City stage thrilling late comeback
- 6 Norwich City v Sheffield Wednesday - all you need to know
- 7 City chief backs club stance over Hatters fallout
- 8 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 win over Sheffield Weds
- 9 Farke's fan plea ahead of Carrow Rd return
- 10 'We don't want to get used to being beaten' - Farke lays it on the line