City duo head to Holland
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City youngsters Sebastian Soto and Dan Adshead have completed season long loan moves to Dutch side SC Telstar.
The duo had been training in Holland ahead of a potential switch, which was confirmed by the Canaries on Wednesday night.
US youngster Soto joined the club earlier this summer after his contract expired at Hannover, but due to work permit regulations needed to secure a loan move for the upcoming campaign.
Soto came to prominence at the 2019 Under-20s World Cup, scoring four times in the USA’s run to the quarter-finals.
Former Rochdale midfielder Adshead made 20 appearances for the club’s under-23s last season after the the England U19 international joined the Canaries from Dale in July 2019.
You may also want to watch:
City’s Scottish midfielder Charlie Gilmour spent last season on loan with Telstar while Todd Cantwell also had a spell in the Netherlands in 2018, when he joined Fortuna Sittard and helped them secure promotion to the top-flight.
- 1 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 2 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 4 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 5 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 6 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 7 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 8 'I rate him. He's a fantastic player' - Farke open to Skipp return
- 9 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 10 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits