City duo head to Holland
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City youngsters Sebastian Soto and Dan Adshead have completed season long loan moves to Dutch side SC Telstar.
The duo had been training in Holland ahead of a potential switch, which was confirmed by the Canaries on Wednesday night.
US youngster Soto joined the club earlier this summer after his contract expired at Hannover, but due to work permit regulations needed to secure a loan move for the upcoming campaign.
Soto came to prominence at the 2019 Under-20s World Cup, scoring four times in the USA’s run to the quarter-finals.
Former Rochdale midfielder Adshead made 20 appearances for the club’s under-23s last season after the the England U19 international joined the Canaries from Dale in July 2019.
You may also want to watch:
City’s Scottish midfielder Charlie Gilmour spent last season on loan with Telstar while Todd Cantwell also had a spell in the Netherlands in 2018, when he joined Fortuna Sittard and helped them secure promotion to the top-flight.
- 1 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 3 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 4 'We need to pull our weight' - City skipper relieved to end his goal drought
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 6 Watch extended highlights of Norwich City's win at Cardiff
- 7 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 8 Hugill stepped up when Norwich City needed him with determined display at Cardiff
- 9 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 10 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut