PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Burnley - Fit-again Zimbo back in the mix
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke previewed Norwich City’s final Premier League home game against Burnley - and we had all the key lines first from a video chat with the boss at Colney.
Norwich set an unwanted club record of eight consecutive league defeats at Chelsea in midweek. But Burnley arrive on the back of one defeat in 14 in the league and still in the mix for Europa League qualification.
Farke provided the latest fitness update on those who featured at Stamford Bridge.
Christoph Zimmermann returned to full team training on Thursday and could be involved before the end of the current campaign, but Farke suggested a start against the Clarets is unrealistic. But City have no fresh injury doubts.
Fellow defenders Grant Hanley and Sam Byram (hamstring-related injuries) were previously ruled out for the season. Moritz Leitner underwent surgery on a hernia issue this week in Germany.
You may also want to watch:
Farke spoke to the media remotely from Colney.
• Recap the main points, with full reaction and build up to City’s behind closed doors Premier League game against Burnley throughout the day on pinkun.com
- 1 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 4 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 5 City players and fans celebrate promotion on social media
- 6 'Amazing' - Buendia hails City's special promotion achievement
- 7 Farke savours sweet Premier League promotion after rollercoaster ride
- 8 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
- 9 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 10 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion